the Rift

[OPEN] You May Have This Dance. [[Acceptance]]

Zdravilo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
"We come seeking acceptance into the Aurora Basin herd,"

So that's what the thing wanted? Well, why not ask? I disliked this one... a lot. A disgusting smell of metal, flesh, and rotting meat came with him. So that was the package? A smelly runt foal was never fun, and when they'd stay young forever doubled the pain. My nostrils quivered taking in the thing's scent. Appalled by him, I looked at him with an icy gaze some might've though was impossible. before us and the conversation yet to be had. "I do not come seeking another mystified audience ogling at my existence, I would give you my name, but 'whats' don't have names. I suppose you'll have to fill it in for a useless lump of dead flesh like me." Lowering my dished crown so our eyes lined up, I spoke. "Congradulations, What, you've told me why you are here, you've told me to basically fuck off, and you've told me to think up a name for you. It doesn't seem to me you want to join this herd."

My words laced with venom that encased each word. My voice was quiet, deadly, but quiet. Lifting my regal crown back up to its regular position, I continued. "Young child, you ought to watch your mouth. Don't get me wrong, you can talk like that to the leaders, but when you do, I'll be on the sidelines watching your ass being kicked out." My audits now flat. I was not to be crossed today. Staring at him with a stare so obviously straight forward, he'd be stupid to not understand, I let my teeth grind together. It was quiet for a moment. I'd let him talk now in this pause before continuing with my steel voice.

Reaching my muzzle close to his, I spoke. "You smell like v-v-inager, and look like t-tar-r..." Whether it was advice to clean up or a snide comment, one may not know. Yet something strange happened. Paranormal even. He... Changed. One moment, a strange oddity, the next a normal stallion. One that had a tall structure, maybe one hand or so higher than me. Cocking my eyebrow at him, I shut up. To get into a tussle with a stallion slightly taller than her would be suicide. She watched him carefully.

OOC :: Sorry bout that post... Just barely skimming the limit... > . >

Messages In This Thread
RE: You May Have This Dance. [[Acceptance]] - by Zdravilo - 04-28-2013, 09:56 AM
RE: You May Have This Dance. [[Acceptance]] - by Zdravilo - 05-13-2013, 09:49 PM
RE: You May Have This Dance. [[Acceptance]] - by Zdravilo - 05-24-2013, 09:40 PM