the Rift

[OPEN] Lazy circles

Sinuhe Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 3
Roo
I'VE WALKED A MILLION MILES FOR YOU, BUT I'M STILL ALONE

It had been less then a week since Avalon had brought me back here to the Throat and already I was feeling quiet at home. The days were beautifully warm and the scenery was always changing, even if it only was a few grains when the wind blew. The rocks here looked as if they were painted red and, over time, the paint had faded. The nights were cool and slightly cold but if I had gone back to the Basin I am sure there nights (and there days for that matter) would have been colder.

Today was a truly beautiful day. I stood on one of the sand dunes, before the large lake that glimmered in the light. With a small smile on my maw I flick my tail then, with out fault, went straight into a stride perfect canter down the dune towards the lake. I made sure to dodge all the cacti with they sharp needles that would easily pin themselves firmly into your skin. As I steadily cantered down a dark figure catches my eye. From the distance I was at, all I could see was some sort of white marking on her rump and a dusted gold marking on her underbelly as well as a thick mass of white hair for her mane and tail.

As I came closer I noticed something white jumping in the water. I smile to myself secretly then slowly I come down to a halt at the edge of the water then briefly smile at the black mare, noticing her mane and tail were almost dipped in gold paint. I gently dip my muzzle into the water, taking a few sips then lift my head and turn my body to face her. "Hullo! Sinuhe here. And yourself?"

SINUHE
IMAGE CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
Lazy circles - by Rishima - 04-28-2013, 02:21 PM
RE: Lazy circles - by Sinuhe - 04-28-2013, 03:35 PM
RE: Lazy circles - by Levi - 04-28-2013, 04:20 PM
RE: Lazy circles - by Andromeda - 04-28-2013, 06:51 PM
RE: Lazy circles - by Kaj - 05-10-2013, 03:03 AM
RE: Lazy circles - by Rishima - 05-11-2013, 12:47 AM