the Rift

[OPEN] You're Only A Puppet

Farenjer Posts: 68
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Loulou

Farenjer almost could feel his head cock to the side in curiosity at the stranger. A introduction was given "Voodoo," then informing the stag "Descaro invited me to live here." Descaro? Must be another citizen I have yet to meet. The lightning stallion sighed in grief to himself. Eyes wavered back onto the stallion known as Voodoo. A small glimpse of wonder twitched in his eyes as he spoke "Voodoo? I like your name." the stag rolled off his tongue as he looked upon the other. Small comfort tensed his muscles to relax, and casually lean on his side. He kept his stance politely as he thought more to speak of, or question.

This new stranger Voodoo was certainly different then of those he has met. Farenjer found it odd to see that this stag came from the cliffs of the tall leaning mountains. Dangerous, that certainly was, but also in a thick storm. He's got courage, and determination. He'd make a good soldier. Instincts echoed throughout his mind as sight fell onto to the path where Voodoo had came from. The tracks of this young unicorn had been swallowed up by the twisting weather already.

The lightning stag left the vision of the mountain ranges and he gave much attention onto Voodoo. He inquired "Welcome to The Basin Voodoo." Farenjer gave him a small smile afterward, but it soon had faded away from his lips. "I'm sure you'll fit right in. I must warn you though, many dislike newcomers around here. So don't be surprised if others do not like you. You'll just have to find your place and earn their respect." he paused. "You'll earn their respect by working in the ranks." Might as well tell him what he needs. Echoed throughout the stag's head.

Art- Kaydeniro || Coding- Time

Messages In This Thread
You're Only A Puppet - by Voodoo - 04-28-2013, 04:04 PM
RE: You're Only A Puppet - by Farenjer - 05-18-2013, 04:33 AM
RE: You're Only A Puppet - by Voodoo - 05-20-2013, 03:59 PM
RE: You're Only A Puppet - by Farenjer - 05-25-2013, 01:58 PM
RE: You're Only A Puppet - by Voodoo - 05-29-2013, 02:07 PM