the Rift

[OPEN] Evil Souls Fall To Hell, Ever Trapped In Burning Cells [Knox / Open]

Adrixaura Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A d r i x a u r a
hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die,
then life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly.
It is commonly seen as an extreme form of cowardly motives to appear as a foal, or just to send a child to do the work of a grown man. Before her stood the sadness and most gut wrenching thing she'd seen. She was a captive, yes, and when she was to report to her captor, she didn't except a damned foal. A growl almost escaped her throat in sudden anger towards Knox. She expected a full grown stallion, elegant and powerful, worthy to hold the right to be her captor. But here stood innocence, cowardly, and a nervous twitch. A sharp snort came from the mare as she attempted to cool her anger. It was best for her baby, wasn't it?
"And this colt that stand before me be known as Knox? I expected better from someone who would was cruel enough to take a lady like myself from her home, not to mention with her cargo being an unborn child. If much from you, I expect civilized matters. My child is not part of this."
Fire was already raging inside of her. Flames moved within her chest, sparks flying about, waiting for the colt to through gasolene onto them just to set her off. The world was a cruel and cold place, and being puckled from home is a terrifying experience if anything. Every part of her was set to high alert. Ears pricked right towards the pair of colt and dog, pale eyes throwing stares of death into the souls.
A smile pricked across her face as the buckskin colt began to speak to her. Innocence was being played toward her, and well taught tactics brought her to ignore every bit of the veil thrown on the fake show. He was only trying to make her take his side. The Grey was enough to have their own herdland, yet coming in contact like so was enough for her. Her eyes remained glues as Knox moved in nervous ways. Thoughts surged through her mind like a tidal wave, picking out the weaknesses there was sure to be. If only she could pin them out, and use them in the tactical way considered usage of her silver tongue. She giggled to herself, smiling with something that only portrayed pure evil within.
He speaked more, hearing the careful way he pulls out his words. Oh, was she that bad of a monster? She hadn't learned this yet, or maybe someone hadn't noticed it yet. Conversation went to the wilds, and then her baby. What followed after was the gasoline to the black fire within her chest.
For those within a good distance of her voice, there would certainly be confusion upon their mind, and tinge of fear. She was a mother, a hormomal monster, and a force to scared of at this moment. There is no filter to what can come from her.
"NOW?! What is you say, you little bastard child?! Your proposition is meaningless to the likes of myself. My loyalty lays strong to those I find lucky enough to grow close to me. And that is exactly what the Assassins, and my precious child, have recieved. You must find me weak if you think a lady like myself doesn't have the power to raise her own child. And for even being in this place, its almost as disgusting as the Spectral Marsh. It smells like a place for burial of only the worst types of corpses, and I would have my own self killed before I even let myself, yet alone my child, be here. For treason towards the Assassins, you'll have to find the most horrible forms of torture to crack my shell."
One step towards the colt, head lowered down to the same level as Knox's. Pale blue eyes seemed only to have blood red hatred filling them to the brink. A lock of black forelock fell across her face, hiding away her eyes and some of the black spotting around them. A giggle followed with a devilish smile. She let her gaze meet the child's, staring dead into the depths of black murk. Her reflection showed within them, and she admired herself. Time to ruin the mind of a poor helpless child.
"Mess with my baby and me. We'll both see what happens when you worthless piece of horse flesh touches one thing that I may hold dear. Now, tempt me with something worth my time."
How was she laughing now? It was laughter, yes, escaping from her. So much like her grandfather who held a soldier's point of view. Yet must she be so macabre? This place itself was coming down upon her mind, twisting and pulling new strings that had yet to be pulled. With a jolt, she moved her elegant head back from the colt's gaze, smiling upon his nervous stature. Lips quickly closed as she ended her laughter towards him. The dog beside him soon caught her attention, seeing the companionship to Knox. She smirked, staring down the black dog with attention set towards it.
"I'm your worst nightmare, little boy."

OOC: She is kind of nutty. Blame the hormones.
Also, this will probably be the last post I can get in for the weekend unless something happens.
image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
RE: Evil Souls Fall To Hell, Ever Trapped In Burning Cells [Knox / Open] - by Adrixaura - 05-02-2013, 10:41 PM