the Rift

[OPEN] Evil Souls Fall To Hell, Ever Trapped In Burning Cells [Knox / Open]

Adrixaura Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A d r i x a u r a
hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die,
then life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly.
This was becoming war between the pair. War of the mind, and though pregnant, she knew already that she was fully acapable of war with the usage of her mind. It was able to get her into very special places, now wasn't it?
She is aware of the colt's actions and takes to her words. A sly smirk comes from her with a muffled giggle within her mind. Her head leans into her, mouth brushing against his ears. His comment holds no effect to her. She'll slip a giggle into his ear, and whispers that could only be heard between the pair.
"Well little boy, if you're a bastard, then my child, you, and I all have something in common. Now isn't that special?
A rogue thought tells her to take a nip to the child, but she minds herself not to hurt someone while she is here. Instead, as she recoils, she pushes her mouth against the child's head where his ears become part of his body. No action is done except brushing it. She wants him to know that she'll do something if it comes to. The baby inside of her is not a pawn, yet a life line to the Appaloosa mare, one she will fight make sure it recieves the best for its life. And time within a herd where you may not roam freely to meet only the most unique of creautures is a torture for a young soul. As a child under a strict first time mom, she knew what her baby was going to need.
Why was he holding innocence towards her like she was about to fall to her knees and beg mercy and take him in like a mother should to a motherless child? A groan came from her as he spoke, talking about the foal's father and how he unlikely to come along. Thoughts went to Roy and how they'd only shared a brief experience with one another, like the one she had with Kanai. Except this one turned well, and she wasn't captive to Roy. Just a damned coward before her.
Hmmm? What now was he saying to her? Something about how her child not being raised within a herd wouldn't be healthy for the kid. What was he to know? Rolling her pale blue eyes, she put herself down to his level again, putting her eyes to the dog for a moment. Cursed mutt.
"I wish you had a brain within your head for once kiddo. I want what is best for my baby, and the best they shall get. I was a child at one time, innocent and loved by all who came upon me because my family was well known as gentle and quiet where I came from. Don't you know that one bad apple ruins the bunch? The stallion who raised me held more care to me than my mother even though he wasn't my father. He had only been smart to withdraw kindness from me as long as he could. For what? For my own protection. You must a monster to get the best of an outcome. And that I intend, and shall, teach to my child."
He speaks of a trick, and she draws a shred of attention towards him, fully aware and welcome to anything different. She was born upon messed up antics, now to see one play out in front her? "Oh Knox, please do something to please. You are so boring and dull." Her infamous smile comes out, tempting the colt to do something that would assure her she wasn't wasting her perfect time right now. Since, in any way, she might be out right now moving about taking time to herself before the baby came.
When he changes his shape, she gives him a look of pleasure, like he has pleased her. It holds for no more than five seconds before trailing off to elsewhere so it might be enjoyed later on. She .intends in every way to trick him that he may be working on her, when he is only putting himself further and further away from his goal. She wishes to see his true self, the thing that he is completely hiding from her. Damn coward.
Now, a lady can not lie when she finds something may please her slightly. The looks of Knox's new form seem to please her, yet seeing the bridle that appeared on the colt before only reminds her this isn't true. His voice is caught by her white ears placed inbetween a break of her black mane and forelock. It changes tone and takes new colour to it as he admits placing trust within her, and asking trust in her. Her thoughts can only find one word to think about his actions. Idiot. Yet isn't this to her advantage? A voice whispers to her in her head. 'I do believe so.'
She smiles to her own thoughts, knowing he is rambling even more. At a point during his annoying jamble of speak does she hear him speak about the Assassins and The Grey, and only then does the black flame roar to life like a wildfire across dry brush.
"Now you worthless piece of bird crap, if you dare speak of the Assassins in that way again you will feel my full fury. If my loyalites be lain somewhere, they shall stay there as if chained to the ground."
The words escape between her gritting teeth, her body now taking steps towards the stallion. A certain sway is given to her body, black tail held high in the elegance of her granddam's pure Arabian bloodlines. Locks of black forelock fall over her face, a shroud over her face. Her body presses against his, swollen belly the first touch him. A light shift of weight is put on him, standing to the left of his body. A giggle parts her lips as she attempts to make him side step with her weight before moving off of him to her own antics. Steady pace to a walk, body swaying like any beautiful woman would move her body, she loops herself around him, appearing three feet away from his right flank before she attempts to make herself known. Get him in a twist. Get him in a twist!.
The child tosses within her stomach, asking its mother why she act in such a way towards the colt, or should she say stallion in the form Knox had taken to? She whispers a quiet "Shh...." to the child, attempting to calm it as if it may hear her voice. A stern glare to set to Knox, staring him within the eyes. She mustn't let her baby become her weakness, yet instead, make the unborn her biggest strength.

OOC: *giggles* Thank you. <3 She has been one of my favourite characters of all since she has changed so much over the time I've had her. Be two years on September 11th.
Also, excuse me if I seem speedy with my replies. Whenever this thread finishes, I intend for her to give birth. Where Knox maybe should stop in and spice things up and see the baby that all the fuss is over.

image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
RE: Evil Souls Fall To Hell, Ever Trapped In Burning Cells [Knox / Open] - by Adrixaura - 05-05-2013, 11:17 PM