the Rift

[OPEN] Evil Souls Fall To Hell, Ever Trapped In Burning Cells [Knox / Open]

Adrixaura Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A d r i x a u r a
hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die,
then life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly.
It is almost too much fun for the spotted mare right now. She was enjoying pulling at Knox too much right now, and as she watched him bare his teeth to her, a plaint laugh comes from her. A smile is directed towards him, remembering she'd taken down a king before. Now how was it that a shapeshifter like Knox here wasn't working? Maybe because Kanai was blind and idiot. Knox lacked that, and it kept her going. Pouring gasoline to the never ending wildfire in her chest, might you say? Though what sets her off the most is when pressure is returned to her body when she attempts to make him take a step sideways.
That had to be what began it all.
Her body was clumsy with the extra weight of the foal, and she was reminding herself over and over again that right now she held a precious passenger that needed to visit her soon. But just feeling herself be push and shoved around a like a rag doll was all that took to set her off. Anger surged through her body, muscles tensing. Inside her mouth, her white teeth gritted together as she bit her tongue. 'Be calm. Be calm. Remember the baby.' Screw that.
She'd only taken two missteps and hadn't fallen down. But it was only enough to anger her. If the pair were characters within a child's cartoon, her eyes would of lit into flames like the characters do when they are angry. But this was reality, and her pale blue eyes were filled with hatred. The forked, silver tongue within her mouth itched with harsh words as she regained herself. The stallion's next words and shift to a new body never helped. Having someone tower over her never worked out well. It only made the mare take more blind fury to the monster before. And then the countdown began.
3....2....1..... BLAST OFF.
"Now you disgusting piece of horse flesh locked away in this damn, cursed HELL HOLE of a pile of bull crap, you have no given right to toss a pregnant lady like myself around! If my poor child comes out with any, and I mean ANY, things wrong with them, I'll make it my lifelong goal to make sure you worthless piece of crap never have anymore eye balls anymore. For I'll find a way to tear them completely out of your skull. And may your damned soul be thrown into hell with every single scum bag like yourself. Now, if you wish to play dirty, then lets get, you worthless load of bull crap.
What may of made it worse was the way he had insulted Roy Strider, remembering how the stallion was the father of the child she carried. The stallion meant nothing to her. She wanted a child, and thats what she got when Roy donated the sperm to get her there. Yet at the thought of Knox being the child's father was blackening her soul. A spark flew down into her chest, touching the base for the black flame for her heart. It wasn't warming up to this stallion before her, instead lighting itself up and heating to a thousand degrees to throw every bit of hate towards him.
"Yet now that I look upon you, and see through your viel, I can easily tell just how dumb you are. You have youth, and won't learn to ways to put yourself in the right position to get what you want. Though, you forget, as you can tell. I know everything I'm doing. I do not change myself and hide who I am exactly just to make sure that I can keep the truth hidden. You can not be my child's father, for there is nothing of him in you. I can see that perfectly well."
She gleams in pride towards herself. Everything to her anger was now towards one set goal. To make his mind break, and for him to snap under her might. She was brilliant, and the Assassins should know this well when they look upon the spotted mare. She wasn't just another pretty little thing to be made into a trophy wife, instead she was a trained master in trickery. And it played damn well good right now.
He speaks of her foolishness, fueling her pride and anger. Why was he calling her foolish, when he was too blind to see what she was doing when it was going on right now in front of his very eyes? Must be too full of himself to notice. At her own thoughts she laughs midway through his little speech. A stride away from him is taken, placing herself where he is straight in her view. Any movement he takes she can now monitor, and plan out the best line of action.
"You say I had a chance, yet where is it? If you knew anything about me, you'd know that I won't take to any stallion unless I know he is too dumb to attempt to hold me. Got held captive before, got away at least ten times every full cycle of the Moon. He'd bring me home, I'd sit around, and then take off when he wasn't paying attention. Now the Assassin's respect my freedom well. Reason to align with them instead your bull crap. But for being ruined, my child is pure. Now me, thats my personal opinion you aren't going to get. As for safety, I see it when I'm alone."
Fully and completely aware as of him advancing towards herself, she moves away from him, shifting weight away to escape any fury he may put to her. Any attack would hurt the baby. It had to be something to think off right now. Her eyes move to the dog, smiling towards it. Seems friendly enough and partially smart, unless its master.
Everything about her body stays upon him, watching him like a hawk as he steps back. A little smirk passes over her facade. He calls her foul, the words falling flat to her. Words could never hurt her, unless they came from the only ones she ever cared about. Her own mother had used cruel words upon her, but what was she to mean to her first born child now? Nothing. Any of Adrixaura's respect was lost for the mare the very moment she figured out her mother was using her. Knox wasn't using her, as far as she could tell he was only trying to hurt her. When would get smart and notice that his words fell flat?
"I am not using my child, nor myself to sway you. Now, it was you, who was attempting to take the child from the caring grasp of its only parent to let it live here, away from its true home. Bastard."
The laugh she released afterwards couldn't be held back as she looks him dead in the eyes. Emotion is taken out of her eyes and every bit of physical body. It isn't to be expressed in any way. It'd give away her plan. "Now, lets try this again, won't we? Please me."
All that she was asking now was for him to shift again. To give her something to be pleased with. Yet the pair knew too well that wasn't going to happen. She wasn't getting anywhere just yet, but progress was being made somewhere along the twisted line that was this play.

OOC: I hate to say it, but please don't. It worries me as she is pregnant that it might affect the baby. But it would extremely interesting. Yet take your time! No need to rush. <3

image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
RE: Evil Souls Fall To Hell, Ever Trapped In Burning Cells [Knox / Open] - by Adrixaura - 05-09-2013, 10:23 PM