the Rift

[OPEN] I crave you

Leyra Posts: 88
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 3 years
Dark
She was bored. Ever so bored in this land. It seemed so.. dreary. So boring. She disliked the desaturated grass and the scentless flowers, the gloomy sun. It was all so depressing on the outside. But inside of her blue roan body, she craved something. Something sweet, a hunk of flesh. Not just any flesh though, the flesh that held the one thing she almost always wanted. Flesh that held those hormones, yes, those hormones. The hormones only stallions held, the hormones that kept them wild and free. Testosterone. Yes, she craved it. Like normal, she wanted it badly.

Her cloven hooves strike the drying dirt as she made her way through a field. It wasn't like home, that's all she knew. The colors were all, dull. Sighing, she cuts her way through the field, ears laid onto her skull. She pauses briefly, shaking her head. "What a dreary field this is." She shakes her mane out, continuing on.

The white specks on her body glimmered, and her fem body moved with ease. Her dark mane waved on behind her like a banner in the wind. The birds chirped around her, and her ears swing to and fro. She lunges forward, her hooves churning up dirt, flinging clumps everywhere. She made sure to keep her legs clean, but it failed. Sighing, she gazed at the dirt that clung to her legs. How horrible. I look so dirty now. She whinnied softly before going
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much,
And my scars remind us the past is real
I tear my heart open, just to feel

[Image: 2jewqqh.jpg]