the Rift

[OPEN] Welcome. [ktu, joining]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
 MIDAS</style>
 Each day's a gift and not a given right</style>

I traveled to the Foothills often, lingering well away from their boarders of course. My intent was to visit a certain lady, whose belly swelled with our child. Usually I grazed quietly, waiting to see Ktulu when she got a spare moment. The position of chieftess was busy one—but she knew where to find me. Truthfully this whole experience was rather beautiful and admiring; somehow I grew to love her more for it. She nurtured this little one, giving our babe life and breath. My mate had created another creature, a scary feat in itself.

Perhaps I was so eager for our baby because Cera and Hototo had grown so fast. I still grieved for the loss of youth, and longed for their childhood to return. I missed those gangly legs sprawling out from under them when a failed attempt at a glide sent them sprawling; and more than anything, I missed that sweet innocence. Those baby eyes staring up with all the love and trust this world had to offer. A gaze that could soften a hardened heart, and often warm those that were close to them.

Today it would seem that a yearling was seeking entrance. My head rose from its lazy position, orbs glancing toward the lad with muffled interest. “Is anyone home?” he called out. I smiled a little, hoping that Ktulu would emerge from the timbers. Sure enough, my wish came true. A dark form came as a shadow slipping through the quiet sleeve of our afternoon. She started speaking to him, not yet noticing me lingering along the treeline that wasn’t part of her land. Quietly I choose to listen rather than approach. Interrupting her job would be rude.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Nym - 04-29-2013, 09:10 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Ktulu - 05-04-2013, 08:13 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Midas - 05-06-2013, 10:13 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Nym - 05-14-2013, 10:22 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Ktulu - 05-21-2013, 07:46 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Midas - 05-24-2013, 12:07 AM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Ktulu - 07-02-2013, 08:39 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Ktulu - 07-23-2013, 09:17 PM