the Rift

[OPEN] Welcome. [ktu, joining]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
 MIDAS</style>
 Each day's a gift and not a given right</style>

With aid from the whispers of a passing breeze, I am able to hone in on the speaking pair. Catching mostly Ktulu’s shriller sounding vocals and lastly the slower, more awkward adolescent tenors that had apparently only just dropped into manhood. Even from this distance it was bluntly apparent that yonder colt was still very green to our world. A few lazy blades of grass juts out from between my lips, I loosely catch the squared threads between yellow teeth and munch down until they disappear into the abbess that was my throat. Mouth is now free of entanglements and ears are perked to catch every muffled word. My feathers hang in a relaxed pose, the crook of my shoulders that attached meat to hollow bone was bent to allow cool air ample room across my barrel.

The child appears fixed in bolt, perhaps unsure of how to respond. Obviously he lacked the tact it took to enter into a clan of mercenaries and talk to their swollen mistress. Females had a way of being tricky, though, Ktulu wasn’t usually the unkind sort—this pregnancy had been hard on her. I could sympathize with both sides, and also carry the wisdom of remaining impassive to the situation. It wasn’t my title to judge how my lady ran her herd, just as I didn’t judge how Kri reared hers. The ways of leadership held little interest, I favored freedom to fly on a whim. Answering the calls of my family, friends and now love.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Nym - 04-29-2013, 09:10 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Ktulu - 05-04-2013, 08:13 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Midas - 05-06-2013, 10:13 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Nym - 05-14-2013, 10:22 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Ktulu - 05-21-2013, 07:46 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Midas - 05-24-2013, 12:07 AM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Ktulu - 07-02-2013, 08:39 PM
RE: Welcome. [ktu, joining] - by Ktulu - 07-23-2013, 09:17 PM