the Rift

Lay Down The Laws [TRAINING SPAR, DESCARO]

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada

round one of three
Descaro succeeds on biting Voodoo's hind quarter, leaving Voodoo stunned and only able to kick at Descaro.

Just as my body had begun tensing itself up again, my attention came back to focus on the nearing stallion. His brilliant horn seemed to glimmer vibrantly, unlike mine. Though I did not mind; the genetics of Father had not completely ruined my body. The crimson crown that grew from my forehead was unique from my blood line. This was satisfying, knowing that I was different from him. Finally, the stallion reached me, stopping only feet from my body. The adrenaline began pumping through my body, hopefully making me ready for this beating.

Descaro's words were light and genuine, though I knew not to expect him to go too easy on me. I wouldn't want that, it would do nothing for me at the end. The comforting sentence almost seemed to calm my irrational nerves.. all too soon any way. His ears flicked back and with a swift movement, I felt his body move beside mine in a quick push. Completely surprised, my face lifted high into the air, red eyes watching ivory bones clamp onto my hind quarter before I could even react. The pain shocked me, though I would not let this stop me.

This was my training after all.

Two toned ears rotated back, burring themselves under the tangled mess of hair that drooped over my neck. Front quarters bunched up and I pushed off of the some what slippery ground, throwing my back legs toward -what I hoped- his direction. Red lips parted and an angry snort escaped from both my nostrils and throat at the same time, sounding rough and strange. Once all four feet were securely placed back onto the ground, I knew that I was not nearly swift enough to wheel back around without slipping. I was still some what uneven in my body structure, or, I had always felt that way any how.

You're going to let him do that and not even get a real kick in? Good job they decided to chime in already, although I tried not to pay attention. I forced them to the back of my mind; focus was what I needed the most right now. Finally giving into the fact that I am some what clumsy, I managed to turn at a descent angle, forcing my front half into a rear, preparing myself for the next blow. I look ridiculous, and I know it.

{Ooc: Oh believe me, you're fine. I know you're always busy, and thank you! :D }

walking "talking" the voices
[Image: f2vjpl.png]

EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lay Down The Laws [TRAINING SPAR, DESCARO] - by Voodoo - 05-14-2013, 11:53 PM