the Rift

[PRIVATE] Relentlessness || Rafe

Chemical Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A woman who's been to hell and back is not afraid to be licked by flames nor to walk upon burning hot ashes.

A rumbling voice erupted into the atmosphere. Much like an earthquake, it was unexpected and extremely shocking. Especially for me, considering that I had been so observative. Almost no one evaded my senses and with that came the biggest surprise. The fact that he had managed to get this close.

Much like a wild equine spotting a predator, I instantly tear my head away from eating the grass with a jerk. My entire body lurches rapidly and lunges backwards and away from the new stranger. I then so continue to back up a few good more steps, with my ears pinned back to my ears. My wings are turned outwards instantly and in an utmost defensive step to make myself appear much larger than I really am, almost like an owl does.

Good evening. His warm voice had given a warm feeling but his cold blue eyes told of another story. I had no room to talk much, however. My bloody crimson eyes were churning, much like a lava pit. My midnight black body was tense and coiled, every ounce of muscle flexed and showing. The red markings upon my body followed suit where ever they lied, taking shape of the muscle they laid on top of.

My ears flicker but soon return to their pinned position. I slightly lower my wings, readying them for flight if the need arise. I, however, didn't find that that would be happening. "Good evening, indeed, stranger." It was short and brief as I was still attempting to see what just happened.

My eyes flicker to every ounce of his body, analyzing any possible movements that would indicate an attack- but what is this? I just now notice that he not only has one dagger but rather five? Perhaps four? This lighting was terrible along with the mist. "Beautiful place, isn't it." My body and mind was much more primitive than I thought. Perhaps withdrawn was the word.
image credits

Messages In This Thread
Relentlessness || Rafe - by Chemical - 04-30-2013, 12:08 AM
RE: Relentlessness || Rafe - by Rafe - 04-30-2013, 02:23 PM
RE: Relentlessness || Rafe - by Chemical - 05-01-2013, 10:47 PM
RE: Relentlessness || Rafe - by Rafe - 05-11-2013, 03:51 PM
RE: Relentlessness || Rafe - by Chemical - 05-16-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: Relentlessness || Rafe - by Rafe - 05-17-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: Relentlessness || Rafe - by Chemical - 05-18-2013, 11:30 AM
RE: Relentlessness || Rafe - by Rafe - 06-06-2013, 12:57 PM