the Rift

[PRIVATE] Relentlessness || Rafe

Chemical Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away and know when to run.

Not much of a talker I see. Oh how awkward this would be. By attempting to draw the conversation away from how nervous and wary I had brought the subject right back to me. Of course, I would not attempt to be impertinent. That never arose with a potential ally unless hostility was given in return. I had already proved myself on that statement; a rock that I could step on without worrying if it would tremor and quake. I had to enervate my insecurities.

"Mhm. I have not seen you before. Are you new? Are you seeking a place to live? Perhaps danger to chase?"

Information was sought from this individual and I must play my cards wisely. A wrong move and I could give everything about me away. A wrong slip-up and my words could send off red flags. However, I was sly like a fox and wise like an owl. Hesitation would definitely send up a red flag and so to prevent any suspicion other than my nervous and shifty behavior I kept my words flowing smoothly. I made sure I didn't answer to quick or to late; just normally.

"I've been here a little bit. Still familiarizing myself with the lands and races. From what I've been told, I'm making sure that I don't stray too far north." I stop talking, lowering my head to grab another mouthful of the precious, sweet grass. My fiery, crimson eyes never left his. His seemed to be filled with no emotion.

"I've found comfort within myself, prefer to stay that way. As for chasing danger, I prefer to mind my own until I am provoked."

Lots of questions for someone who just came up on a stranger. My voice was not provoking nor cold. Just there. Little to no emotion was put behind it. Much like a living being that was breathing and alive but not actually living; just rather there.

"But enough of me. I have not a clue of even your name, stranger. Chemical."

[[Sorry for the late reply. x3 *facepalm*]]

You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table.
There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done.

gas mask< a href="http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/friesian%20horse">horsepattern

Messages In This Thread
Relentlessness || Rafe - by Chemical - 04-30-2013, 12:08 AM
RE: Relentlessness || Rafe - by Rafe - 04-30-2013, 02:23 PM
RE: Relentlessness || Rafe - by Chemical - 05-01-2013, 10:47 PM
RE: Relentlessness || Rafe - by Rafe - 05-11-2013, 03:51 PM
RE: Relentlessness || Rafe - by Chemical - 05-16-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: Relentlessness || Rafe - by Rafe - 05-17-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: Relentlessness || Rafe - by Chemical - 05-18-2013, 11:30 AM
RE: Relentlessness || Rafe - by Rafe - 06-06-2013, 12:57 PM