the Rift

[PRIVATE] Relentlessness || Rafe

Rafe Posts: 30
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Tamme

ARM YOURSELF
Because no one else here will save you and I will replace you

Rafe stood still, quietly, his gaze unwavering and scrutinizing. Something about her words rang... off. She was too fit and too direct with her words, but was she simply nervous or hiding? Perhaps he would follow and find out. Spying was not usually his style, but when the situation demanded stealth, he would obey. She mentioned the north and obviously was referring to the Aurora Basin. His leaders were negotiating with them as they spoke, he would assume. What was there to fear besides their obvious desire for isolation?

When she turned her head to the ground to eat, he did not move, but his mane and tail was caught by the wind, tangling it around his horns and hind legs. He barely noticed and would not care if he did. "Fear is in the mind. My leaders are speaking with the north, currently. I doubt avoiding them would gain you anything in particular; you should just respect borders," he said simply, tactically. What was that phrase? Curiosity killed the cat? But cats had nine lives, so what was one less?

The bloody colored stallion raised a brow at her statement, snorting. "Well that is an unexciting life. You can spend eternity avoiding conflict and never live." He said with little judgement in his tone. He was not one to judge. But he was one to tell others when their choices would net them no loss or gain.

She asked about him after telling him that her name was Chemical. A poisonous one perhaps? Something toxic? Mutagenic? Soothing? "I am Rafe," he replied simply. "I am a warrior with the Grey, though I will eventually make Executioner if I have the proper motivation and circumstances. My life is not idle, and I would prefer it to contain more violence." He did not know what to do without the distraction of blood. There was too much time to get into his own head, and that was a place he would rather not be.

"So, are you going to continue along your hum-drum path of boredom? I can offer you an intriguing solution. The Grey is well known, well respected, and well feared. We have taken contracts from the gods themselves, one that I fulfilled." Rafe smirked a little. "What is living without a little danger?"

Messages In This Thread
Relentlessness || Rafe - by Chemical - 04-30-2013, 12:08 AM
RE: Relentlessness || Rafe - by Rafe - 04-30-2013, 02:23 PM
RE: Relentlessness || Rafe - by Chemical - 05-01-2013, 10:47 PM
RE: Relentlessness || Rafe - by Rafe - 05-11-2013, 03:51 PM
RE: Relentlessness || Rafe - by Chemical - 05-16-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: Relentlessness || Rafe - by Rafe - 05-17-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: Relentlessness || Rafe - by Chemical - 05-18-2013, 11:30 AM
RE: Relentlessness || Rafe - by Rafe - 06-06-2013, 12:57 PM