the Rift

witch hunt

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
Delinne
I grin my wicked smile as I watch Mauja. Was he really up for a good fight? Was this little bloody teddybear really a soldier?
He stood too still to be a soldier. He wasn't a fighter, he was just a little cowa---
In the middle of a thought he jerked his head, and I jumped backwards raising my head high. N-NOPE! I hissed at him and backed away from his ice horn, but I couldn't keep myself all free. A small cut opened up right on my throat, a vertical line of pink around the middle of my beautiful black throat. The blood was coming fast, but it wasn't more than a regular cut that you would get from a thorn.
But that just wasn't enough for the King.
He just had to make another attack. This time he jumped towards me, aiming for my heart with his frosty blue horn. A frown replaced the wicked from upon my lips and I snapped my teeth in the air as I backed away. I turned slightly more to the left as I backed away, hissing as I felt the tip of his horn sink into the flesh of my shoulder. Luckily it was the middle of my shoulder, where a huge bone was to fulfill my yellowing skeleton.

I had backed away almost completely from the small river now, and I had Mauja standing in between me and the water. He was much bigger than me - much - but we had similar blood running in our veins which made our bodies look almost the same. We were just as muscular.
But I was probably a bit more muscular, beautiful as I was. He was just another creature from this boringly colorful world.

Blood was running from the small hole in the flesh of my left shoulder, making me frown even more. He wanted to fight? Then he would get a fight! I lowered my head to aim my horn toward the ab-looking skin between his legs and right beneath his neck, hoping to hurt him deeply.
Then I jumped.
I pushed away from the grass with my hind legs and tried to stab him deeply with my twisted horn. Just half a second later I jerk my head upwards, seeking to tear his smooth white and black skin apart with the tip of my dual colored horn.
The wicked smile is back on my lips, arriving with a crazy look in my blue gaze. I looked like a mentally sick horse - but who knew? Maybe I was one deep inside?

The Doppleganger

credits

1/4 posts
defense: Raises head to avoid getting cut in the face, receives cut on throat. Backs away and turns to the right to avoid being stabbed between the shoulder and the neck, receives small wound to left shoulder.
attack: Snaps teeth in air - with no special goal -, lowers head to hopefully stab him right between his legs and beneath the end of his throat, jerks head up to hopefully cut his throat.
ooc: -
word count: 432
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
witch hunt - by Mauja - 04-30-2013, 09:43 AM
RE: witch hunt - by Delinne - 04-30-2013, 03:43 PM
RE: witch hunt - by Mauja - 05-01-2013, 03:59 PM
RE: witch hunt - by Delinne - 05-05-2013, 12:50 AM
RE: witch hunt - by Mauja - 05-05-2013, 05:29 AM
RE: witch hunt - by Delinne - 05-08-2013, 02:10 AM
RE: witch hunt - by Mauja - 05-08-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: witch hunt - by Official - 06-08-2013, 12:36 AM