the Rift

[OPEN] I've gotten this feeling before...

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

A r a h

It's not the dog in the fight,
but the fight in the dog

Her eyes rested on Arielle, she did not miss the mare's body language. She seemed angry and with no desire to receive the brunt of it, Arah gave the mare a slight nod of her head and then continued on the path she had chosen. She watched the waves of anger and hatred roll off the older mare and the pale mare tutted quietly. Clearly another one that was desperate for power and wanted to dominate Arah. Well unfortunately for Arielle, that would not be happening tonight, she had been her longer, she had done more work for The Basin and was responsible for keeping it safe. In fact Arah was the reason that Arielle was able to sleep so easily at night with the feeling of safety, Arah had walked the entire way to the foothills, Arah had faced The Grey and pushed away her pride to ask for their help on behalf of the Basin and Psyche. Arah had brought them back Arah had done the work it was Arah, Arah and oh yeah Arah.

What had Arielle done? Screamed some insults at a pegasus to try and get him away from The Basin...oh yeah, she failed at that as well. However the younger mare would not lower herself to the hateful mare's standards. Instead she held her crown high fact strolled through The Basin, taking her time and acting as if Arielle was nothing more than a boring tree. Something that was not worthy of her attention. When she was just before the angry mare Arah paused and smiled at her, should she play the game of cat and mice or should she speak?

Speak, so she did. "Arielle, you are angry." A statement, her voice was quiet and calm, slightly smug and coy. She stepped closer and studied the mare, assessing the risk. "If you are angry at me for the incident with the Pegasus, I urge you not to be." She sighed and began strolling past the mare as if bored with the conversation already. "I hope that you will calm down soon and talk to me about it. Not fight me." Arah turned back to the older mare hoping to see her a little calmer. She looked at Elle. "I had the situation under control, I may not have been as direct to him, but he still understood the message." Now the mare's tones were cold as she looked at the mare. Disgust dripped from her features. "I implore you, calm down." She was in a bad mood and had taken on worse than Elle.

Notes;
Words; 432
Tag; Arielle and Open.

[Image: 2ng9df4.png]
Thy-Darkest-Hour.deviantart.com | Breathless-dk.deviantart.com

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
I've gotten this feeling before... - by Arah - 04-30-2013, 09:07 PM
RE: I've gotten this feeling before... - by Arielle - 04-30-2013, 09:54 PM
RE: I've gotten this feeling before... - by Arah - 05-01-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: I've gotten this feeling before... - by Arielle - 05-04-2013, 04:34 PM
RE: I've gotten this feeling before... - by Arah - 05-09-2013, 02:04 AM
RE: I've gotten this feeling before... - by Arah - 06-05-2013, 07:39 AM