the Rift

[OPEN] I've gotten this feeling before...

Arielle Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Arah was a mare meant for looks not one for the fight. Surely she could hold herself upright for a few moves but clearly her fragile Arabic appearance was not sturdy for a full on battle. With the antlers of a buck and hair that flows long and graciously she looks majestic and feminine. As if to lure you in and fool you but this mare is not fooled. No I am held properly in my own opinion, suffocated by an awful hatred. Safety? If Arah was to claim she was the reason I could sleep so soundly without worry, I'd laugh in her face and spit words of acid down the white mares throat. No. You are never safe. Ever. No matter the discussions, battles, and treaties you make. There are threats everywhere. I don't need a home to feel safe, I need death to feel safe. Paranoid and distant I am. I can feel the sanity leak from my bones. As the days pass by I'm left on my own, drowned by an extreme pounding. Arah was not the only one in this damn herd that has done things. Fuck selfish bitches who think the whole damn world revolves around them. I've laughed by now, a low chuckle full of hate and spite. A sound that revolts from a rolling tongue and a fowl face. I smile rudely to Arah as she attempts to seem bored and the least bit attracted to my presence, her own legs walking as if I am a mere stone she's seen a billion times and has no interest in engaging along her path.

Then she stops. Smiling to me. As if she conquered the world, as if she is more mature than me. Perhaps to her that is mature, perhaps to others I'm mature. Again everything is based upon opinion. 'Arielle you are angry.' a smile peels black lips apart as wretched words fall without grace "Do you always point out the obvious, to feel less ignorant?" I sigh "Or perhaps you feel engaging in conversation with an angry fool will make you feel better in that pathetic little heart of yours." onyx hoof stomps the snow that falls beneath me. Arah's voice continuing to slice the air. My ears have pinned themselves by now, slick to my neck. Wind parting my mane and whipping it over my ears to completely hide them. "I do not care enough for you to calm myself by your means but please continue, grow with your attitude I'd be more than happy to pound your ass into the dirt." I snort. Aiming to land some disgusting liquid on her face as I clamp my teeth shut, swinging my face to her. "You do not belong here anyways, you're not a fucking unicorn you're a god damn deer, a male deer to be exact." Antlers. She bore antlers.

[ooc- life is crazy busy, with work family and social life! I am so sorry to take so long to reply and for the quality to be like this. Try to bear with me! :/ I'm trying lol.]
I say fuck it, lets kill them all.
ARIELLE
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
I've gotten this feeling before... - by Arah - 04-30-2013, 09:07 PM
RE: I've gotten this feeling before... - by Arielle - 04-30-2013, 09:54 PM
RE: I've gotten this feeling before... - by Arah - 05-01-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: I've gotten this feeling before... - by Arielle - 05-04-2013, 04:34 PM
RE: I've gotten this feeling before... - by Arah - 05-09-2013, 02:04 AM
RE: I've gotten this feeling before... - by Arah - 06-05-2013, 07:39 AM