the Rift

Hate is built by a shadow, embrace it. [Cassiopeia to Throat]

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
Technically, there was no broken rule. If this does pass, then I guess it can be assumed that Ulrik was away when Midas stole Cass? I have no idea about the timeline, but no rule was explicitly violated. Feel free to judge.

Takara Posts: 19
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 14.3 :: Yearling Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Exotic little tweeter – Tweeter is actually a Pegasus Ref. Birds tweet. ^^; Pass Birds = Pegasus.. or at least thats how my mind thinks when it comes to Helovia

Those storm clouds gather in your eyes – Both of her children have storm magic. Azulee and Cirrus. Pass

I’ve seen that look before, go ahead—shred them to pieces. Or not. – Personality ref, Cass is not violent. Neutral It threw me off at first talking about shredding someone to pieces, but the or not did have me wondering if it was a non-violent character

They long for your life don’t you realize this? – Plague ref, she is currently trapped by the plague. Some of who would love to kill her. Fail Ive been reading the threads with Cass and the Basin/Plague, but if i had not been I would know nothing of some wishing to kill her.

They want to squeeze out every drop until nothing remains – Plague ref. Pass

Except for a dirty ash soul – Color ref. Cass is black. Ash is black. Pass

Liquid is pulled from the stone – fluff

Remain silent as a rock – Personality ref, she is a quiet person, soft spoken person. Pass

Earth bound shade – She is currently unable to fly, being trapped in the basin by her captors. Shade is another color ref, shades are considered dark. Pass As a color ref yes, not so sure about the trapped in the basin part.

this is my first shot at judging a stealth, but over all it Passed for me. I wondering if it was Cass from the beginning.

Sulwyn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Exotic little tweeter, those storm clouds gather in your eyes. I’ve seen that look before, go ahead--shred them to pieces. Or not. They long for your life don’t you realize this? They want to squeeze out every drop until nothing remains, except for a dirty ash soul. Liquid is pulled from the stone, remain silent as a rock you earth bound shade.

Exotic little tweeter – Tweeter is actually a Pegasus Ref. Birds tweet. ^^;
Pass -- Although exotic makes me think of her breed being exotic instead of her species, it does make sense. Normal birds tweet, so an exotic one would have to be rare/weird, so pegasus fits.

Those storm clouds gather in your eyes – Both of her children have storm magic. Azulee and Cirrus.
Fail -- This almost made it for me; I liked the magic reference, but it makes it sound like that she is the holder of storm magic, not her offspring. I also don't see why her children would gather in her eyes, and I think that 'embrace' would have fit better here, or even 'heart'.

I’ve seen that look before, go ahead—shred them to pieces. Or not. – Personality ref, Cass is not violent.
Pass. On the fence with this one, but it sounds like something I would use.

They long for your life don’t you realize this? – Plague ref, she is currently trapped by the plague. Some of who would love to kill her.
Fail -- When trying to block stealths, most people only look at profiles, and not threads. Unless you were involved with Cass in said threads, I can't see why or how someone else would be able to make the relation. This clue was passable until your last reason, I think, because it seems pretty understandable that your captors would 'long for your life', but that last reveal made it so that it did not pass.

They want to squeeze out every drop until nothing remains – Plague ref.
Pass

Except for a dirty ash soul – Color ref. Cass is black. Ash is black.
Pass

Liquid is pulled from the stone – fluff

Remain silent as a rock – Personality ref, she is a quiet person, soft spoken person.
Pass

Earth bound shade – She is currently unable to fly, being trapped in the basin by her captors. Shade is another color ref, shades are considered dark.
Neutral Earth bound is a good clue to her being trapped so that she cannot fly, but 'shade' makes me think that Cass is from the stealth class, and not of her dark color, and she is not a spectre or wraith, so you have a pass-fail here.

Ultimately I pass this stealth. Well done to you, golden one.