the Rift

[PRIVATE] [MIDAS] This Is The Last Resort
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Midas
the one to see you through your darkest times

He looks up at me, and instead of frowning back my dusty black lips curve into a half smile. I still hadn’t learned this fellow’s name, or why his desires had caused so much trouble. Perhaps though, a lesson had been learned—at least for one of us. “Why am I still here?” Brows narrowed, but that same smile remained, the choice to keep him here had been removed from my control shortly after he had hit sand. The Sultanas decided his fate; Kri in particular. “I have nothing to tell you that you’d want to know.”

Well…amused by this statement I asked quietly, but loud enough that he would surely hear, “You could share why you attacked one of my kin?” Wings settled, their bends folding snugly across my barrel, “That day didn’t have to end as it had…” I mused softly, questioning him without harsh bite as I’m sure my leaders might have. Interrogation wasn’t my forte; I usually tried to make people see reason and understanding—before using force. Others, preferred the pain approach.

True, I could cover him with sand, biting into his dry flesh with each lash. I could shake the ground beneath his feet, tremble earth and even shatter his confidence in life with one mighty war cry. It was all within my power, but how often had I used these talents to wound? Rarely. It was perhaps my most admiring attribute, and my fall out all in one beat. The knowledge to offer mercy or judgment. I had judged him, as he might have me if my actions had threated a sister.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
[MIDAS] This Is The Last Resort - by Crash Course - 04-30-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: [MIDAS] This Is The Last Resort - by Midas - 05-01-2013, 10:59 PM
RE: [MIDAS] This Is The Last Resort - by Midas - 05-06-2013, 09:29 AM
RE: [MIDAS] This Is The Last Resort - by Midas - 05-06-2013, 09:38 PM
RE: [MIDAS] This Is The Last Resort - by Midas - 05-10-2013, 09:04 PM