the Rift

[PRIVATE] [MIDAS] This Is The Last Resort
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Midas
the one to see you through your darkest times

"Take a life?” He seemed shocked by my question, and this was puzzling. Considering how all his previous actions had led me to such a direct conclusion; and why shouldn’t it? Through my eyes he had been bullying Africa unprovoked—I couldn’t call myself a warrior if such a forward approach didn’t seem threatening. “That was not my intention. If I were planning on that, I wouldn't have played around so much with her. I simply wanted one of those feathers, which I thought I had once she plucked one herself." So much for his previous excuse of, ‘having a bad day.’ There had been an actual reason behind the attack. A reason that was as clear as mud; his lips had just thrust a purpose into the light yet still I remained bemused. Wondering why in the world a man his age would have need for a feather of all things. Truth would leave shadows eventually, one just had to ask the right questions. Apparently in this instant I had landed upon proper footing.

“Did it not cross your mind to simply ask for a feather?”

I’m sure Africa wouldn’t have cared one bit when it came to sharing a little of her plumage…had he but inquired with a little tact and dignity. My tail grows active now, quietly swishing from side to side. This could have all been avoided if the unicorn had simply communicated what those desires were—simply storming into the world thinking that you’ll get your wishes granted instantly was a fool’s choice. Those dreams will leave you with a crippled heart and a scarred hide.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
[MIDAS] This Is The Last Resort - by Crash Course - 04-30-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: [MIDAS] This Is The Last Resort - by Midas - 05-01-2013, 10:59 PM
RE: [MIDAS] This Is The Last Resort - by Midas - 05-06-2013, 09:29 AM
RE: [MIDAS] This Is The Last Resort - by Midas - 05-06-2013, 09:38 PM
RE: [MIDAS] This Is The Last Resort - by Midas - 05-10-2013, 09:04 PM