the Rift

Gotta catch 'em all

Cineviam Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I summon you to experience no ordinary holiday with us. My number one, my Castanea sativa, you may stand out against our frostking’s thrilling arctic wilderness but it’s your imperceptible shadow that enables me to take you – enslave you – on this trip of destiny. A noble bloodsucker, with the power to control others into committing murder or suicide, it is a tale of unrequited love.

Mirage the DragonHeart Posts: 414
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: Eighteen HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Akaith :: Royal Golden Dragon :: Fire Breath Whit
Mirage protects herself.

Onni the Illuminant Posts: 194
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 8 Buff: SWIFT
Lyhty :: Diamond Firetail Finch :: Sing Boom Boom!
Kri protects Ktulu.

Unregistered
Mirage is not wanted

Ktulu is not sought

Vikram Posts: 73
World's Edge Skilled Protector
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 19 hh :: 9 years Buff: NOVICE
Kachie
Vikram protects himself. <.<

ali Posts: 22
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5'4 :: 28
ali
histe protects herself

Unregistered
It is not Vikram or Histe

Rishima Posts: 137
World's Edge Moon Advocate
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2 :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Kali :: Common Griffin :: Draining Clutch Charks
Rishima protects herself

Aylin Posts: 89
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.0 :: 3
ali
Aylin protects herself
Evangeline protects herself

Unregistered
Rishima, Aylin and Evangeline are safe from Cineviam today...

Unregistered
It's been 48 hours since Kri's first guess...

Is it safe to reveal now since the rest where outcast guesses...

Or do I give their herd 48 hours on top of the first 48 hours that everyone gets?

Knox Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 7 Years [Tallsun] HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Jen
You can reveal 48 hours after the stealth was posted, if i am not mistaken. So, yes, you can.

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!
Si, you are free to reveal.

Unregistered
Gotta Catch 'em all
Kachie -- Cineviam wants all the unicorns in the Edge :P

Cineviam steals the outcast Ruka.

Experience, no ordinary, holiday, thrilling, arctic, wilderness – all taken from front page of http://www.ruka.fi/winter_eng/ which is the first link the pops up on Google for me when I type Ruka in.

My number one -- http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ruka third one down.

Castanea sativa – European chestnut – Ruka is a chestnut and the resort is in northern Europe.

Imperceptible shadow – Ruka is commonly described as "a frail bit of nothing" – in his profile.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruka -- three Ruka links I used.
Already have the resort clue above.

Ruka (Okage) -- A quiet, 16-year-old boy with an overshadowed destiny. His shadow is so thin, that most people ignore him and it is what enables Stan to take him as his slave. -- It’s your imperceptible shadow that enables me to take you – enslave you – on this trip of destiny

Ruka Souen -- is a female noble vampire who provides a stark contrast to Yuki Cross. She is 169 cm tall. Her power is to control other vampires into killing each other or themselves. Ruka has been in love with Kaname Kuran since she was a child and thus remains close to him as a faithful friend. However, she ironically remains unaware of Kain's unrequited love for her. She is also long time friends to her cousins Aido and Kain. She has an intense jealousy towards any humans that raise Kaname's interest. Her character becomes more jealous and disheartened towards the end of the first arc after she learns that Yuki is engaged to Kaname. Despite all this, she continues to maintain an unrequited love for Kaname. -- A noble bloodsucker, with the power to control others into committing murder or suicide, it is a tale of unrequited love.

Boom Boom Posts: N/A
Unregistered
I'm going to have to fail this one.

Most of the clues are not toward the actual character Ruka, but simply to his name you would have to know to be searching for.

Tares Posts: 74
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3 hh :: 38 months
Alex
I have to agree with Boom, unfortunately. If the words used from the Ruka searches were specific only to Ruka, and would bring back the name if you were to search for the words, I may have passed it, but as Boom said you have to know what to search for, and aside from that there aren't enough valid clues. Nice one with the chestnut though.

Unregistered
My thinking was that even if you counted all the Ruka (his name) clues as one, I still had the chestnut and the "frail bit of nothing" worked in which is straight from his profile which would be three clues. Apparently all you need.

But alright, I'll keep this under consideration for my next steals xD