the Rift

[OPEN] Bump in the Road [Kri/Open]

Aiko Darleane Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
You are my idea of beautiful
"The search for my father was still underway, and I had by all means not given up. I would find him, not matter how long it took. I was still so young, a filly of only a few months, and I kept checking that which was close to me before adventuring out of my homeland. I was weary of having to leave, to be out on my own for the first time, but I wouldn't let my fears stop me.

It was then that I saw the great Sultana of our land with a stranger. I could see he was a stallion, and he was dipped in black and gold. He had two horns attached to his head, and strange golden markings on what side from what I could see. I crept closer, catching the conversation from the beginning. What he one of those racist unicorns from the Aurora Basin? Kri asked about the mother of Azulee, but not about my father. It could have been that this was the person that stole her in the first place, but all I wanted to know was where my father was.

I dashed my way towards the Sultana, keeping my body close to her. I hoped she wouldn't scold me for being so close, but I had my own agenda and questions for this stranger.

"And do you know where the stallion Valentine is? Is he being kept in your homeland as well?"

My voice shook, and I looked down to avoid both their gazes, waiting for a response to my unexpected intrusion.

OCC Note: I wanted to throw her in here, if you can I'll take it down, I thought it would be interesting.

walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Bump in the Road [Kri/Open] - by Ulrik - 05-02-2013, 01:18 PM
RE: Bump in the Road [Kri/Open] - by Kri - 05-06-2013, 02:07 PM
RE: Bump in the Road [Kri/Open] - by Aiko Darleane - 05-13-2013, 06:28 PM
RE: Bump in the Road [Kri/Open] - by Ulrik - 05-17-2013, 07:24 PM