the Rift

[OPEN] Grounds for Recourse

Hana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
He came back to life before her very eyes and a grin crossed over her lips, as she watched. Her gift was amazing and in a way, it was a guilty pleasure of hers. Excitement and bliss came to her every time she used it, when she healed she felt a sudden rush take over and she felt invincible. However these feelings were nothing compared to what she felt when she healed someone. He called her an angel and a chuckle tumbled from her lips. "No, I am not an angel." She grinned at him and the backed off slightly to give him some space. Her eyes looked over were his wounds had been and then sighed happily. "Call me Hana" She introduced herself again, ruby eyes sparkling. She looked over the stallion now and wondered how on earth he had gotten the injuries. "What can I call you?"

The question itself was an open interpretation, he could give her a name, a title or no real answer at all. She did not like pressing questions upon others forcing them to answer them if they did not want to. A smile still danced across her lips though and now she still was positively drenched. However the bland mood that had been plaguing her before now dispersed along with his injuries. The prospect of company filled her with joy. Even more hid company seemed to promise much more joy than the meeting with Lakota and Ktulu had gone. She still found herself crying tears of frustration over that situation. The imposing death wish of the two mares was also becoming unbearable. A sigh escaped her lips which surprised her, she had been dwelling within her thoughts for far too long. She knew that there was a troubled expression on her face.

She still wanted to learn about how he had become so injured. Her eyes watched him with concern now, wondering if her had any persuaders. No threat seemed to be present though and she walked up the bank of the river to face the rest of the herd land. She wanted now to get out of this blasted rain. "Would you like to join me to find some shelter?" She offered, a shiver ran down her spine that definitely had to do with the rain this time. "Perhaps, if you wish too, you can tell me how you received those injuries." She herself heard the concern in her voice. Hana had always been mothered, although as she had gotten older a mothering side had come out in her.

Hana
And I won't lie they keep me on my toes these days.

image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
Grounds for Recourse - by Lev Fence - 05-02-2013, 03:21 PM
RE: Grounds for Recourse - by Hana - 05-02-2013, 05:57 PM
RE: Grounds for Recourse - by Lev Fence - 05-02-2013, 10:05 PM
RE: Grounds for Recourse - by Hana - 05-05-2013, 08:08 AM
RE: Grounds for Recourse - by Lev Fence - 05-10-2013, 09:31 PM
RE: Grounds for Recourse - by Casimir - 05-18-2013, 05:23 AM
RE: Grounds for Recourse - by Hana - 05-19-2013, 08:20 PM
RE: Grounds for Recourse - by Lev Fence - 06-01-2013, 05:45 PM
RE: Grounds for Recourse - by Casimir - 06-30-2013, 07:06 PM