the Rift

[PRIVATE] 2 bottles of whiskey for the way [Soh]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
[Image: sohtable.png]

SOHALIA

Somehow I have found myself friendless in the vast, empty place I call home.

I am sure that I have many friends, but none that I can share my guilt with. None with whom I can discuss my betrayal, my sins, and that would know how to comfort me. My recent travels have left me feeling more like myself than I have in moons, but I am still plagued by my mistakes. Perhaps the feeling would have faded, if I still did not know what I know now. But I do. And I can't undo it, not now. I can only move forward, build a life on the choices I've made. Right or wrong, I must live with myself, and I cannot do that if I am forever moping.

Too bad that's easier said than done.

I have spent much of my time at the wall recently, adding to the base that was provided by the previous Forgers. I am fortunate to have this template to work off of, I know, for although I would like to make some tweaks and changes, their basic concept was sound, and I am grateful for it. I have one apprentice that I am aware of at this point, and that is Cera, son of Midas. He is young, but eager, and he manages to make me smile. He is also useful, more so than I ever would have imagined. That just makes me twice as lucky, I suppose.

It is on the wall that I am when I notice the incoming pegasus. Although intruders to our lands are not necessarily welcomed, I do not view the winged with the same suspicions as I would the horned, knowing that the northern herd has seemed to target us of late. Besides, something about this particular form seems familiar, and I take only a moment to secure the last bit of metal that I was working on before I leap into flight myself. I am not quite quick enough to catch up to the retreating figure, nor do I wish to push myself in my condition, but I reach the lake's edge not long after she, having remained much closer to the ground. My vision soon confirms what I thought to be true as she passed over my head; it is Phaedra.

"Phaedra!" I call, glee and the slightest hint of relief in my voice. I am overjoyed to see her, and I recognize that this is partially because, well, she's the only friend I have that might understand my current predicament. And, after all, it has been so long since we have had the chance to talk, what with her birth and the whole Grey invasion of the Foothills and whatnot. I've missed her, for more reasons than I can name. "I've missed you!" I proceed to inform her, reaching to bump my muzzle against her neck affectionately.

"talk talk talk"

Live... I want to live on fire
Die... I want to burn out brighter
Brighter than the northern lights
Want to live to feel the daylight

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 bottles of whiskey for the way [Soh] - by Sohalia - 05-07-2013, 03:04 PM