the Rift

[PRIVATE] 2 bottles of whiskey for the way [Soh]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud

The wheels in Phae's mind clicked and whirred at lightning speed. Although she had never been in quite the same predicament, it wouldn't be the first time she had to devise her way out of an awkward love triangle. As warm tears dried against her sooty breast, the golden girl's face locked in a mask of determination: She would not let her only friend down.

"Now sugar, didn't you just say that no one had seen Note around? And this...this...encounter with Mr. Tall and Dark was recent- Peering around to see Soh's already rounding sides, Phae bit her lip. "-ish. Right? Mmm-mm! Now, Honey, this is all on him. I mean, what were you supposed to think? He left you all alone. Left Skysong all alone. What sort of Daddy is that? What sort of mate does that? Seems to me, you've made the best of a bad situation. And so what if you took a little comfort, when there was some to be had." Shrugging, Phae pulled away, looking down at her friend earnestly now. "I mean, after your other foal..." Shaking her head, she tsk'd softly under her breath. "Why this is his fault, sugar. Not yours."

Her creamy tail flicked around her hocks gently. "All the Throat knows you're with Note. No one is going to question the baby, especially if the real Daddy isn't going to throw any weird colours. Unless..." Large sea-green eyes peered curiously into her Soh's downy face. "Unless...You want to be with Mr. Tall and Dark? I mean in that case...I suppose..." Again she shrugged. "Well that would solve it, too. I s'pose. He got a name, sugar?"

Image Credits
 HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 bottles of whiskey for the way [Soh] - by Phaedra - 06-10-2013, 10:36 PM