the Rift

[PRIVATE] 2 bottles of whiskey for the way [Soh]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
[Image: sohtable.png]

SOHALIA

I am vaguely aware of Phaedra's gaze wandering over the brute's muscled body, but then I am doing the same thing myself. And who could blame us? Gaucho towers over me, a towering mass of brawn painted with blood-hued handprints and decorated with bones and snakes and gods know what else. How is it possible that I have found myself so inexorably attracted to him? Me, a naive, tiny creature of pristine ivory and proper manners? Well, they do say opposites attract, but I for one never would have imagined this coupling in my wildest dreams. But there you are; life is a strange thing at times. Phae's whispered exclamation makes my lips quiver as I try unsuccessfully to hide my smile, and I tell myself that there is nothing smug in my expression. It is a lie. If anything, Phae's incredulous response to my confession makes me happier about what I have done.

But when Phae crosses in front of my, batting her lashes in that flirtatious way that she has, I frown slightly. I know that she would never think to hurt me or try to steal anything from me - including Gaucho, not that I can call him mine - but the way that his gaze lingers on her brings back the fear and regret that have plagued me since our little rendezvous. Perhaps true love does not exist, but I do not wish to become just another number in some stallion's scorebook. But Gaucho's gaze returns to me after a moment and Phaedra looks to me as well to be sure I'm alright, and I force the bitter, unnecessary emotion from my mind. "It's alright," I murmur to Phae, forcing a smile onto my maw. "I'll come and see you in the Foothills soon." It is a suggestion more than a dismissal, but surely she can see that Gaucho and I must talk. And that it will most likely be easier in private.

I bump my muzzle against Phae's shoulder and offer another grateful smile, hoping that she can read my affection for her in the simple gesture. Gaucho has asked me a question, and seems bolder now; it crosses my mind that he hasn't the slightest clue how to handle unstable female hormones. Well, I remind myself wryly, you could have guessed that from the beginning. The snake, though, nips at her bonded sharply, drawing a curious glance from me. A tilt of the head and a prick of the ears sends my own mane tumbling from my nape in soft waves. His movements do not go unnoticed, and I note the rather handsome way that his forelock falls with an appreciative smile. "No, Gaucho, I'm not sad." Not now, anyway. "But - can we talk?"

"talk talk talk"

Live... I want to live on fire
Die... I want to burn out brighter
Brighter than the northern lights
Want to live to feel the daylight

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 bottles of whiskey for the way [Soh] - by Sohalia - 06-13-2013, 10:05 PM