Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
THE STRANDS IN YOUR EYES, THAT COLOUR THEM WONDERFUL
STOP ME - AND STEAL MY BREATH.
</style>

[OBVIOUSLY THIS NEEDED TO BE MADE INTO A TABLE FOR THIS THREAD. Cuteness level OVER 9000. It's in my tracker if you ever want to use it :3]

Were we to call Gaucho complicated would be, I think, incorrect - for as you will soon see, the trappings of his mind are quite easy to piece together. Perhaps it would be best to simply say that for such a barbaric creature, he has a rather odd assortment of gentle passions. Indeed, it is difficult to see how such a primitive beast, who spends his days fighting and protecting, who fails to see the importance of bathing in any regular intervals, and who has a snake as an accessory and companion, could possibly cope with any sort of reassurance or charm, with the situation he is currently presented with.

As Sohalia receives his gift, Gaucho watches with wide, awestruck eyes, as spires of crystal compose themselves around the delicate and dying flower, forever encasing this moment forever. He is even more amazed, as flashes of metal are pulled - apparently without effort by Soh - from the ground, to form a chain. Magic - his mind breathes, completely enamored. For as we all know, it is the very simple and unscientific of us that are most allured by the unexplainable and mysterious. Mara, who is equally impressed, hovers forward - holding onto Gaucho with her tail and using the strength of her serpentine body to keep her level - to inspect this new wondrous babble. Her forked tongue extends, as her dark eyes gaze through the crystal, into the rose preserved below. With a low hiss, she retracts herself, slithering up Gaucho's nose, and wrapping herself once again in his antlers.

As the conversation moves away from the necklace, for a moment, it seems that Gaucho's stormy gaze becomes lost in the downy, and soft feathers of her wing. As she speaks the two words, foal and yours, no look of comprehension flashes across his dark features - it is only his eyes that hungrily fall upon her body, apparently unperturbed by its subtle roundness. After a long moment, one where perhaps Soh would have liked Mara to intervene and snap him out of his manly appraisal of her, his gaze does return to hers. For better or worse, there are no tears of joy in his dark eyes, nor is there a look of disappointment, or anger. There is almost nothing - almost. All that we can say about the emotion conveyed in his dark eyes, to hers, is simply this: He looks upon her, as he did that warm day in the oasis.

Tossing his head, and once again causing his luxuriously long forelock and mane to dance upon his neck, he u-rattled Mara from her cage, obviously sending her mental instructions (for his gaze has shifted comically upwards, as if that would help). Silently, the silver snake winds herself down his neck and forleg to the ground, where the other object has fallen, and laid forgotten up until this point. Winding her body through the gentle chain, Mara moves closer to Sohalia, and without hesitation climbs up her left leg in the same manner from which she dismounted Gaucho. Wrapping her steel-coloured body around Soh's neck, the mamba snake added yet another necklace to the white mares collection - this one while not encased in crystal, was still pretty nonetheless. Her scaly body descended quickly and lithely, and soon the serpent was back in Gaucho's antlers.

With a satisfied snort, obviously having learned his lesson with the rose, Gaucho's unwavering gaze looked proudly down at the amulet, then back to Sohalia. "Gaucho protect Soh." He stated confidently, his voice rich and resonant, and not without a certain kindness. He had told her as much, on their first meeting, that he would protect her. Perhaps now his meaning would be more clear: He wouldn't simply protect her as part of the herd, he would protect her and their foal.

[He's giving her his post-count amulet. I never specified what type it was, so you can decide :3]

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 bottles of whiskey for the way [Soh] - by Gaucho - 06-15-2013, 11:15 AM