Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
THE STRANDS IN YOUR EYES, THAT COLOUR THEM WONDERFUL
STOP ME - AND STEAL MY BREATH.
</style>

His eyes wander distractedly to the gentle protrusion of her sides. He looks without emotion, and it is unclear just what his primitive mind truly makes of the situation. What sort of father would Gaucho be? There is no precedent to go by, for none of Gaucho's other offspring are in Helovia, and Sohalia is the first mare that he had fully been with, if youknowwhatImean, here as well. Still, he doesn't look displeased by the notion, but there another, more obvious emotion in his gaze that has grown, as he looks at her. Desire. His nostrils quiver as he takes a confident step towards her, his pierced nose stretched towards her round belly. Gently, he moves to brush her flank with his muzzle, breathing in her scent, and experiencing the firmness of her outstretched sides. However this gentleness doesn't last long, as soon his muzzle works its way upwards towards her wither, nipping slightly, as grunts of pleasure escape his dark lips.

His wings out stretch slightly, as he stands perpendicular to her. Raising one of his massive black wings up, he lightly drapes it over her back, as if holding her against him. The spikes of his collar have been retracted, and thus pose no threat as his muscular chest presses against her much smaller, and more delicate frame. His thick neck crests, as his muzzle again, this time with a more insistent feel, caresses along the length of her neck, and shoulder.

"Soh pretty" He grunts; Is it So pretty or Soh pretty? Either way, the meanings are synonymous. Pregnant or not, the primal warrior appears just as taken by the petite white mare now, as on the day they met.

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 bottles of whiskey for the way [Soh] - by Gaucho - 06-23-2013, 11:18 AM