the Rift

[OPEN] soldiers lined up like knives in a cutlery drawer [gaucho]
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

Gravedigger, when you dig my grave can you make it shallow? So that I can feel the rain..

As the mare exits the waters, Gaucho is slightly startled to find that she is tall. Taller than Levi, even. Thus far, most of his associates in the Throat, are tiny compared to him: Kri, My-dus, Aryel, Vesta, and Sohalia, barely even come up to his shoulder. And yet, here striding out of the waters, comes a mare who looks like she could easily bear his weight (if you know what I mean). Flaring his bone-pierced nostrils, Gaucho bore her gentle touches patiently, even enjoying the feeling of her teeth against his wither as they gently pulled on his dark mane. Twisting his great head around to the side, he returned the gesture, allowing his bone to trace along her spine. Mares in the past had enjoyed this feeling - the oddly foreign sensation of the smooth bone, massaged between their body, and his warm mouth. Even still, as a certain lustiness grew within, his primitive mind forced the feeling down and far away. As he traced the lines of his wither - his lips gently feeling the contours of her body - he considered the upcoming tournament, assuming that she would partake in the event. It was for that reason, that he bid his desires away, for even though she was tall, he had been known to leave bruises in the past. Therefore, he would consider his sexual appetites no more, in light of the pairings of spars which were to take place. And who knows, perhaps he would have the opportunity to tango with her in a different way, then.

Knowing that her continual nibbling would only make it harder to resist the natural urges well deep within his belly, Gaucho sighed softly in her arched neck, before pulling away. Flexing his great black wings slightly, he folded them neatly to his sides, before looking up towards the morning sky. "Rain." He observed casually, his voice rich and resonant as he spoke. At the word, Mara hissed within his antlers, and, grabbing a piece of mane in her mouth to cover her head with, buried herself away in his antlers. Casting his stormy gaze back down at her, he let his eyes roam over her approvingly, once again. "You tall. Others short." He remarked, almost sounding inquisitive as he noted her height.,

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: soldiers lined up like knives in a cutlery drawer [gaucho] - by Gaucho - 05-08-2013, 10:56 PM