the Rift

[OPEN] An Old Relic [brothers/join request]

Evers the Able Posts: 82
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 12 Buff: NOVICE
Rita :: Greyhound :: Water Mold imi
Evers is happy to see Irry smile and laughs merrily at her remark about taking his advice in the first place. No, he respected her decision that day, she spoke like a mare of wisdom and he thought it was much better for her to come to a decision to join of her own free will than feeling pushed to do so. It took keen foresight and courage not to be swayed by so many, which lead to him to bow his head in congratulations when she announced her rank. He was not surprised in the slightest. "Congratulations! You fit the role in my mind and I'm glad your skills have been recognized, a position well earned Irrydae." The skinny blue considered her returning question then and rather meekly came to the conclusion that his life had been considerably less interesting. Perhaps he should introduce Rita, who was idling behind in her fear of meeting strangers yet, Evers could also sense her growing curiosity. He'd call for her when he'd finished talking. Sighing in amusement, he turned his gaze to try catch Irrydae's as he spoke. "I have been well, though my life is considerably less exciting than your own, we seemed to have switched roles." He nervously laughed then, a little worried his words would bore her. Conversing had never been his strong point.

He turned to Ktulu then, intrigued for her answer, but also slightly fearful. This Chieftess looked like one of those no nonsense types, it didn't really help that her eyes were like blood, it almost made her appear like something out of a horror story if one only concentrated on her crimson gaze. Yet, there was something about her that distinctly reminded him of Paladin the Valiant, the Chief before himself. He shrugged off the idea and curled his ears forwards to catch her vital words. To which he had to stifle a laugh and work hard to keep his face completely straight. Is she trying to say that there are no intellectuals here? That the herd is full of ... well ... idiots? The thought baffled the blue stud, but there was no way he'd have the confidence to voice such an opinion. It was partly believable considering Archibald was amongst the ranks. Instead he just politely nodded his head to her question, he had a feeling he wouldn't fit the stereotype they were after.

She continued onwards and Evers quietly breathed a sigh of relief, it seemed he'd passed the first test. Getting past the border. His gaze noticeably lightened when he heard her mention Ophelia, if they were sisters, then that meant he was right in his earlier presumption of a relation to Paladin. Evers hardly knew the family, but he liked to congratulate himself over these simple findings he liked to work out. The Able made himself stand to attention and dipped his head in consent. "Yes ma'am. I would be honoured to serve Ophelia, it has been a long time since I have seen her face. Thank you for taking your time to consider me Chieftess Ktulu, I hope I will be of use to your family" happy to of said his thanks, he turned to peer behind him, catching the gaze of a peeking puppy who dared not come closer.

"Come on out Rita, they will not harm you" he said soothingly to the blue pup, who crawled out on her belly from a lone tree she had been hiding behind. Azure eyes wide with fright as she snuck to sit beside Evers, terrified of the big brown bear in front of her and rubbing her tiny body against her bonded. The blue stag turned to Irrydae then and awaited his friend's instructions.

[sorry for any typos >< I didn't have much time to grammar check this]
[image]

Messages In This Thread
An Old Relic [brothers/join request] - by Evers - 05-03-2013, 06:56 PM
RE: An Old Relic [brothers/join request] - by Evers - 05-21-2013, 08:23 PM