the Rift

[OPEN] It's gettin hot out here

Sinuhe Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 3
Roo

It's gettin hot out here

He scowls after I tell him I am a princess. I look him dead in the eye, the more princess part of me taking over me. Each word I say is pronounced as clear as the sky today, each 'T' finished of correctly, each 'R' rolled of the tongue. "Do doubt my status?" I say. My sentence short, collected, directed at the stallion, maybe slightly rhetorical.

I had now fully collected myself. I would not stoop to his childish level. I would stay at my level, the level a true royal should stick at. I watch him have his temper tantrum. He was like a foal who didn't get the sweetest patch of grass, or who wasn't aloud out his mother's sight for fear he may cause trouble, or something stupid like that. "wrong side of the blanket," My ears fall back even more so that they are slick to my neck. What kind of prince used insults such as that? Not only insulting a princess who was standing right in front of him, but also her mother and father is such a way. Stay cool Sinuhe, stay cool.

I watch him finish of his little paddy with one brow raised. I half expected him to stomp his hooves about, maybe head butt me in the way a child did when they didn't like what was being said. "I asked you if you know anything but you still didn't answer me, so I must assume you don't." Must I answer him? Who was he to demand answers from me? He had no right to talk to me, or anyone, the way he was. Prince Mauja was not a stallion, he was a colt, with hooves too big for his own body.

When he had finished talking I leave a brief silence, allowing tension to hang around in the air around us. Four ears were pinned back, Four ice blue eyes were glaring, Two white bodies were tense, two royal minds were hating. I was in no way hurt by his words, they were nothing but childish insults that he was throwing about, like toys out a crib. "Do you know you are a whining prince?" I pause again. "Did your father ever teach you to calm your voice? To be respectful to others? Or at least those equal to you? As for where your home is, I do not know, I never bothered to listen in my fathers lectures."

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
It's gettin hot out here - by Sinuhe - 05-04-2013, 01:53 PM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Mauja - 05-05-2013, 08:43 AM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Sinuhe - 05-05-2013, 11:31 AM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Mauja - 05-06-2013, 05:04 AM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Sinuhe - 05-06-2013, 10:56 AM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Mauja - 05-06-2013, 03:39 PM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Sinuhe - 05-07-2013, 11:18 AM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Mauja - 05-07-2013, 01:07 PM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Sinuhe - 05-07-2013, 01:56 PM
RE: It's gettin hot out here - by Mauja - 05-07-2013, 02:16 PM