the Rift

Silent as my ghostly soul. [Ktulu & Open]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

Shakespeare may have been pretty good at tracking, but so was the young bear that had found him and had been following him quietly for some time. His stealth was one of his abilities that he prided himself on. Any full grown bear would be a lumbering mess and would cause nothing but trouble. While Eytan had been a very loud cub he had learned to quiet himself. Sometimes his footsteps sounded like little more than leaves being rustled by the wind.

There was another on the trail of this new stallion, too. The dark Chieftess of the Foothills had, once again, ventured into the Threshold. The knowledge that newcomers had to pass through here and the desire to increase the numbers in her herd were nearly overwhelming. If Midas saw here there was no doubt in her mind that he would chide her and tell her that she should stay within the protection of her borders. There was no way that Ktulu would sacrifice her freedom just because she carried a foal in her belly once more. Pregnancy had not stopped her even when she carried the son of the Earth God.

"Hello." Ktulu's words came out smoothly and moments later she stepped from the shadows of the trees. Her dark head tilted, ivory mane sliding across her forehead as she gazed at the new stallion. The raging hormones had subsided for the time being, leaving the mare almost docile. It could all change in a moment's notice should this newcomer make the mistake of pushing her buttons.

"I am Ktulu the Constrictor, Chieftess of the Windtossed Foothills. What brings you to Helovia?" An innocent enough question, but his answer would speak volumes of his worth to her. An ear was tilted toward Eytan as the bear came to sit beside her, his own caramel gaze on the stallion.

Image Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Silent as my ghostly soul. [Ktulu & Open] - by Shakespeare - 05-05-2013, 12:52 AM
RE: Silent as my ghostly soul. [Ktulu & Open] - by Ktulu - 05-05-2013, 01:06 AM
RE: Silent as my ghostly soul. [Ktulu & Open] - by Shakespeare - 05-05-2013, 01:31 AM
RE: Silent as my ghostly soul. [Ktulu & Open] - by Shakespeare - 05-06-2013, 10:23 PM