the Rift

Silent as my ghostly soul. [Ktulu & Open]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

Ktulu's ears tilted back and she tried to hide the mild annoyance from showing on her face when the stallion told her that her question was complicated. The lack of a smile on his face, however, was reason enough for her to assume that he was not making a joke about her question, lucky for him. "And what are those two reasons?" She asked upon being told that he had two answers for being in Helovia. So long as one of his reasons was not domination of one species over another she would have no problem inviting him to join the Grey.

"Firstly my fears brought me here."

Before she could ask what he feared she got her answer. Fear of being found. Fear of being used and abused for skills he had taken the time to hone. Already she was thinking of the two masons that resided in her herd and was thinking of adding a third to their numbers. Naturally it would be after he'd proven his loyalty and his worth to them.

"Secondly to ask directions. Where would I find a herd that would appreciate my creative skills?"

Ktulu remained silent for a moment, so as to not appear that she was jumping on him and wanting him desperately in her herd. "You could find such a herd in the Windtossed Foothills." She answered several moments later. "We have two stone masons, but projects for defense are tedious and require long hours of labor." Her weight shifted, but her crimson gaze remained on the stallion's face. "If you find comfort and satisfaction in long hours of work then you will do well with us. And you'll find acceptance from our members.." The question now lingered on her mind of if he was accepting and tolerant of mixed races being together in one group. There had been too many that she'd come across in her short life that were racist and unwavering in their flawed beliefs.

Image Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Silent as my ghostly soul. [Ktulu & Open] - by Shakespeare - 05-05-2013, 12:52 AM
RE: Silent as my ghostly soul. [Ktulu & Open] - by Shakespeare - 05-05-2013, 01:31 AM
RE: Silent as my ghostly soul. [Ktulu & Open] - by Ktulu - 05-05-2013, 10:08 AM
RE: Silent as my ghostly soul. [Ktulu & Open] - by Shakespeare - 05-06-2013, 10:23 PM