the Rift

Silent as my ghostly soul. [Ktulu & Open]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

Crimson eyes narrowed slightly when Shakespeare began by saying he didn't mean to sound rude. Generally when that was said it was because the person speaking meant what they were saying to be rude. A nod was given when he said he would have to start at the bottom of the masons. She didn't know him well and as of yet she didn't trust him. Why would she put someone she didn't know in charge of their defenses? Ktulu flicked her tail and continued listening and Eytan shifted his weight restlessly as Shakespeare continued on.

"Your request is reasonable." She decided soon after. "So long as you treat our other masons and their with respect you will get the same in return." She began to turn to lead the way back to the Foothills. "Bear in mind that whatever respect you glean will be respect that you have earned."

Ktulu was silent as she lead Shakespeare back to her home, listening to the crunching of leaves and twigs under her hooves as she walked. There was her newest recruit's voice mixed in as well. Her response to him was belated but it came all the same. "Your loyalty and skill is all I ask." Crimson eyes found the stallion that strode next to her. The more he spoke the more she felt that he would fit in well with their numbers, but the real answer would come when he met the rest of the herd and worked with the other masons. She just hoped that he wouldn't disappoint her.

Image Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Silent as my ghostly soul. [Ktulu & Open] - by Shakespeare - 05-05-2013, 12:52 AM
RE: Silent as my ghostly soul. [Ktulu & Open] - by Shakespeare - 05-05-2013, 01:31 AM
RE: Silent as my ghostly soul. [Ktulu & Open] - by Shakespeare - 05-06-2013, 10:23 PM
RE: Silent as my ghostly soul. [Ktulu & Open] - by Ktulu - 05-15-2013, 09:04 PM