the Rift

[OPEN] Epilogue to a Lengthy Task. [Darwin, Earth God, Quest Return]

Darwin Posts: 74
World's Edge Protector atk: 5.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 4 Years (Ages in Birdsong) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Antaa :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix Skylark

My steely pools were wide with the shock of all that had happened in the short period of my life span. Dropped from some creature that quickly turned into a feline and then all of the stallions that hadn’t wasted anytime in encircling the two of them, finally his naming. Darwin. I could still here the stallion’s voice ringing out in the dark, hellishly hot region as if I was still standing there hearing my calling ring out for the very first time. It was slightly strange to me, how so many other equine had shown up to an event that to me seemed as if it should be something special between the creature who had fallen and the one who had done the dropping.
With a soft snort I ruffled the ebony feathers that sprouted from my terra cotta painted shoulders, stormy pools flicked from the ever changing world around me to the blue form that I was following. The creature with the eyes the color of the sky called himself my brother but something about that term didn’t seem to quite fit. We were so very different, in build, looks, and it seemed personality but none the less he was the only thing I had to cling to at the time and my infantile mind wasn’t looking for answers it was just looking for comfort and someone to care for me. I could feel the tug of a smile at the corners of my smoky velvets as a thought from just a few moments ago crossed my mind, the way he spoke gently to me when I stumbled and had to spread my wings once more to save myself from already scaring up my young canvas.
Of course he had watched carefully, taking a step or two closer to me in case I needed any assistance in stabling my awkward foal-ish form. A look of pride had swept over his features as I handled the issue like that of a much older foal, flicking my brush of a tail I blinked and looked once more at my surroundings. Everything seemed to be in ruins as if there had been some kind of disaster in the area recently, but not recently enough that I would know about it in my few short days of life. There was some sort of calming quality about the place as well, a soft glow that made me think that we were somewhere very special.
"God of the Earth! I have returned to you with the items you requested for the friend I wanted. I apologize for the lengthy delay, many things have happened to me that I did not expect recently." As the blue stud talked everything, including the canines that had followed close behind us seemed to go silent. Looking back over my shoulder I watched as each canine lowered their rumps to the ground as the sound of that bucket my brother carried hitting the ground rang through the air. "Dirt from the Throat and water from the Meadow are in this here bucket. The fire proved more of a challenge for me, my God, and I failed in my attempt several times. However, I have brought my newest and youngest brother Darwin, who was born of the Heart. I hope that my compromise will suffice, great Lord." Ebony tipped harks swiveled back at the blue stallion as my stormy pools rested upon his curiously at the sound of my name. It appeared I was brought here for some kind of reason, what exactly it was I wasn’t sure and as Evers turned his cranium to offer a nervous looking smile at me I could feel the orangey-red glow coming back from the crackling sound of the feathers heating up on my appendages. A slight moment of panic washed through my frame as I thought of the feline’s reaction when the glow overtook my being at the dark place, what if it happened here and destroyed something important?

"Speech"
[Tag : imi w. Evers && Earth God ]
[Words : 6 . 6 . 9 ]
[Muse : Light Em Up by Fallout Boy ]
[Notes : Sorry it’s so crappy and took so long! It’ll get better<3 ]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Epilogue to a Lengthy Task. [Darwin, Earth God, Quest Return] - by Darwin - 05-06-2013, 01:33 PM