the Rift

A Day in the Neighborhood

Antistata Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Something rather unexpected found it's way into her view. A lighter mark against the darker color of wood and slowly browning greens. Her short neck arched along the top, her nostrils flaring a little. Between the hard run and new smell, she felt a little overwhelmed. She felt her muscles relax at the view of another equine, versus a predator. The question at hand made her pause in breath, before continuing the heavy heaves to push the air through her lungs. Her body thirsted for oxygen, still a little high on adrenaline.

"Hello," she started, "There was a loud crash behind me, I was unsure of it's origins and - with it having been so silent - frightened me."

Antistata's wing ruffled. She was no embarrassed to know there was nothing there and someone had watched her rush through the trees like a flying tiger had been on her tail. To cover the embarrassed ruffling, she shook out her tense body and stretched her wings as far up as she could manage before tucking them again. It seemed this mare before her held a mixture of scents. It told her that the fellow Pegasus was of a herd, which was such an alien thing to her own self. In silence, she hoped she hadn't unwittingly passed into marked territory - she hoped, oh so deeply, that this was not a dangerous confrontation. Anxiety climbed back into her still stressed flesh.

"Might I inquire you what exactly this place is? I've been wandering for so long, I've lost track of where things end and begin. It all blends, these days," she admitted timidly, making sure there was plenty of space between her and the unfamiliar to make a breezy escape. Granted, in her heart she was excited. In her heart, she was utterly pleased to finally see a Pegasus. Most equine she'd seen had been grounded equines; since most of her time was spent in flight, this was the first conversation she'd had with someone besides herself in... a couple years?

A stolen glance toward the direction Africa had come from. Antistata looked back at her and gave an uncontrollable nicker. Tail swish, feathery shake, ear twitches. Her anxiety took another dip into relaxation and she smiled a little. A Pegasus was before her, she should be happier. So, she figured it was a good time to start giving a better introduction. "By the way, my name is Antistata." Such casual words. She honestly hoped this other mare could see her nervousness. Hell, this mare probably could smell it at this rate! In an attempt to seem less jumpy, she stretched her neck out and reached toward Africa with ears laid out to the sides in a relaxed manner.

ooc: Sorry my posts aren't glamorous. o3o Thanks for replying~

Messages In This Thread
A Day in the Neighborhood - by Antistata - 05-05-2013, 12:45 PM
RE: A Day in the Neighborhood - by Africa - 05-05-2013, 08:16 PM
RE: A Day in the Neighborhood - by Antistata - 05-06-2013, 12:32 AM
RE: A Day in the Neighborhood - by Africa - 05-06-2013, 05:52 AM
RE: A Day in the Neighborhood - by Antistata - 05-06-2013, 12:23 PM
RE: A Day in the Neighborhood - by Africa - 05-06-2013, 07:57 PM