the Rift

[OPEN] just a broken heart that is bleeding love || Azzaron, Mauja, open

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark

My life was crashing down. It was as though I was stuck in a deep pit, trying to climb out but unable to grasp the smooth walls. And as soon as I saw something that triggered bad memories, the pit got a foot deeper. With my head low, I dragged my hooves through the Basin. It seemed that my body was getting used to the cold temperatures here, for it seemed that I no longer became cold. My fiery orbs had dulled since I had been taken to the Basin, and so had my coat. No longer was I that proud stallion that felt as though he could do anything. Now I was just a tired stallion who could barely do anything. My ribs were visible by a little bit, and my pelvis was just beginning to show.

Trudging through the Basin, I find myself glancing up into the sky. I wanted to fly away from this cold hell. I spread out my wings, staring at them. The scar on my side was as charred as always, but the hair around it was growing back. I flexed the muscle, watching the scar ripple. Glancing away from it, I hear a cry. My brain processes whom that cry could have come from. As soon as I hear it though, I know exactly who it is.

Delinne.

Snorting, I realize I hadn't thought about her in forever. It had been ages, maybe seasons since my mind had last thought of the black mare I had once loved. Although within me, my inner fire was flickering to life once again at the thought of her. Recently, it had only been embers. But now, it was a small, weak fire. My hooves waltzed against the snow as I made my way towards Delinne. I did it without realizing it, I didn't really want to see Delinne again. Not after all that's happened. I see her dark figure, a familiar figure I had once dominated. She was laying on the cold ground, her blue eyes showing she wanted something. Blinking, I opened my mouth and gave a hoarse nicker back to her. I stepped forward so I stood only two strides away from her.

She was looking well, and- no. I won't think about her like that. Not anymore. Inhaling, I opened my mouth and spoke. "Del- Delinne." My tone was flat and my eyes trailed over her figure. I snorted, eyes slightly narrowed. Where was Destry? I glanced around for a moment before allowing my crimson gaze to settle on her once again. I didn't know what else to say now that I stood before her. What was there to say?

"Blah blah blah."

ooc: aghh this is so late. D: i'm so sorry ina! <3

word count: 453

"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
RE: just a broken heart that is bleeding love || Azzaron, Mauja, open - by Azzaron - 06-23-2013, 11:04 AM