the Rift

[OPEN] just a broken heart that is bleeding love || Azzaron, Mauja, open

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
I heard his hoof steps long before I saw him. I knew the sound of his hooves smacking the ground too well, and I felt another tear run down my cheek as I looked up at him. He came closer to me but still he stopped so far away from me. He didn't want to see me. It was so clear in his red orbs that he didn't want to see me or even less talk to me.
I stood up from the cold ground and observed him, the palomino pegasus who owned my heart so damn much without even knowing it. He could not possibly know how much I had missed him, how much it ached inside of me everytime I thought about him or Destry.

"Azzaron." I cried out a whisper, letting his name roll off my tongue again. It felt so good to say his name and my heart skipped a beat as I took a step closer to him. I couldn't bare it anymore.
I walked toward him until I was just a nudge away, until just a little bit of air was separating us. Tears rolled uncontrollably down my cheeks as I looked into his eyes, blue meeting red.
He was so beautiful and I couldn't even stand the thought that I had left this stallion for something my King had said. What was I thinking?
"Oh, Azzaron... I'm so sorry." I whispered, my words barely understandable because of my crying.

I just wanted to lean my shaking body against him, feel his warm breath on my body once more. Azzaron... How could I leave him?! It was Mauja's fault! The absence of my King had made me think twice and I wondered how I ever could've doubted my mate like that. He wasn't the betrayer... I was.
"I love you so much, Azzaron... You and Destry, you two are my everything. You are the ones who make me feel so alive, so loved, and I will never forgive myself for betraying you like that on my daughter's birthday." My voice was unstable and the tears just kept on running, making the snow underneath my head sloppy and wet.

"Will you ever forgive me, Azzaron? I'm standing here, willing to leave this for you and Destry. I don't care anymore, honestly. Without you, I only have one lifeline and that's my daughter, but she won't be around forever." I whispered, careful not to let anyone but Azzaron hear my deadly words.
"If it wasn't for my love for my daughter and the ache in my heart after you, I would've thrown myself off a cliff a long time ago."
It took a lot for me to say that, but once it was out I just weeped and fell down to my knees. I lied by his hooves, my eyes shut tight and my body shaking from the silent cries I let out.

This was painful and I guessed that it wasn't that good for my mental health either.

"Talking."

ooc: ; _ ;
word count: 503

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
RE: just a broken heart that is bleeding love || Azzaron, Mauja, open - by Delinne - 06-23-2013, 11:32 AM