the Rift

[OPEN] just a broken heart that is bleeding love || Azzaron, Mauja, open

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark

In our moments of embrace, my heart was flying, soaring into the sky. I closed my eyes, inhaling. The one who I held closest to my heart, was returned to its place. I moved my muzzle up her neck, until I hit her crest. I pressed my face against her neck for another moment before withdrawing. I looked at her deep blue eyes, my heart reaching for her. I bumped my nose to hers, half expecting sparks to fly.

It was then I heard the footfalls of another horse. Turning my head, I spot a dark stallion, he had a sleek, onyx body and a gnarled horn between his brow. I cursed under my breath, silently praying to the Sun God that we would make it out alive. I glared at him, stepping to Delinne's side. "Stay away from us!" I spat, my eyes narrowed. I flicked my ears back and grumbled. It seemed Delinne and I could barely get any alone time before it was ruined by someone or something.

A good example of them interrupting would be from when Mauja and his broad destroyed Destry's birth day. That had been where all this had started. Delinne decided to listen to the stick headed stallion instead of listening to the stallion she loved, the stallion who had given her a daughter. She had come to the Basin, and I had made an attempt to see her, but I had been caught. And I had left Delinne, broken and hurt. And then some stupid stallion had to waltz in and steal me, locking me up in the Basin. Keeping cooped up. What he wanted with me, I didn't know. Maybe I could just slip out when no one is looking... No, too risky. Especially if Destry and Delinne decide to follow. I don't want then getting hurt either.

I heard more hoof steps, and saw the white bastard of a king himself. Mauja. Narrowing my eyes, I snorted in disgust. How and why did Delinne like this guy anyway? He was a lying bastard that teamed up with that dark broad of his to destroy innocent horses. How cruel a couple they were. I flicked my fiery eyes to Delinne, hints of worry visible in them. What were we to do? I wanted to get out of here as soon as I could. I looked at my love, wondering what we should do. I remained silent though, not daring to speak. I didn't know what would happen if I was to open my mouth. Probably some bad things.

"Blah blah blah."

ooc: ---

word count: 432

"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
RE: just a broken heart that is bleeding love || Azzaron, Mauja, open - by Azzaron - 07-13-2013, 05:39 PM