the Rift

[OPEN] just a broken heart that is bleeding love || Azzaron, Mauja, open

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
He came. I heard him speak my name out loud with a rather harsh tune and I turned my blue gaze to him. It was his fault that we were trapped in this situation. He had lied to me about my lover.
He had lied to me about everything.
I gave Azzaron a quick look that told him to shut up after his unwanted call - if he talked, he would get hurt. I snorted and stared at the white liar who walked towards us; who stood closer to the dark stallion than us. Why did it matter if they were friends or not? Because I want to know if he's going to fall with you or not.

I snorted at the dark unicorn's words and showed off my teeth to hopefully make him shut up. Then I turned my blue gaze to Mauja the Frostheart.
"Mauja. Why did you lie to me? During your absence, I've been thinking, and I came to the conclusion that you lied to me that day on the Meadow." I hissed at him - the stallion who I used to call my King. I could no longer feel loyalty to the spotted unicorn, only regret that I actually had been loyal to him.
Azzaron's warmth behind me calmed my heart and I couldn't wait to get out of here with him and my beloved daughter. But I knew that I had to get over this one obstacle first. I whipped my tail harsh and a vague, growling sound could be heard from my throat.

"Whoever your friend is, can you tell him to shut up? This conversation is between you and me, Mauja Frostheart. Your title really fits you, you know? I fought for you, I fought with you. I even fucking bled for you. And how do you thank me? You lied to me." I took a step closer, slamming my hoof against the snowy ground.
"I used to see you as my King - but now my mind is clear. I can see what's happened. You stopped being my King after the Battle of the Edge. You had no right to take away my first love in life, no right to take me and my daughter to this cold place. I feel bad for you, Mauja." I stopped for a while, pointing my ears back close to my neck.

The hate and sorrow within me grew as I tried to catch eye-contact with the white stallion, sky meeting ice. I despised this unicorn of frost.
A loud snort escaped my nostrils and I shook my head, raising my crown higher. I was tired of his shit.
"I feel bad for you because your heart is too frozen to feel any love by now. You can't feel compassion for any living creature, and for that; I feel bad for you." I didn't show that I was surprised over the chilly tune of my voice. The softness was gone and replaced by ice, snow, frost - cold.

"I used to love to be your subject, Mauja. I respected every step you took, as well as every breath. I respected your entire being - but I can no longer respect you now that I have realized it was a lie. You lied to me - your loyal and devoted subject." I took a deep breath and stared at him. I took another step closer and stared into his frosty eyes.
"You are no longer my King and I do not wish to stay here longer than it takes to get out of here. And I take Azzaron-" I gazed at my lover quickly, "- and my daughter with me."

I rose my head and stared at the big unicorns, a determined look in my blue eyes. I wanted to get out of here now and I would do anything to make it happen.

"Talking."

ooc: -
word count: 648
tags: @[Mauja], @[Azzaron], @[Ulrik]

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
RE: just a broken heart that is bleeding love || Azzaron, Mauja, open - by Delinne - 07-14-2013, 01:17 PM