the Rift

[OPEN] The tricksters way | Africa,Open

Giselle Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
It was hard NOT to know that scent. My auds immediately emerged themselves, molding into my skull. If this was one way to piss me off, if this was one way to just bust my bubble, well little lass, you had just done it. After all I had offered and now you decide to just merrily show up on my doorstep, well I have something to say to you. The blood that intoxicated my being went from cold to hot, but with an icy burning sensation. This was pay back, and we all know that pay back is a bitch.

I lengthen my stride to a full out gallop as I redirect my path. I already sense others of my clan and smirk. I wonder if d’Art will show up. But no matter, I was on full alert as I came nearer to the group and slowed my movements to a smooth gait. My haunches were nice, round and supple, as my two beat gait carried my frame to the intruder who I had once invited to take home with me. But she had been a fool, ad now she was just a plain and outright stupid fool to come waltzing into my home.

Circling around the group, I plaster a smirky grin on my features and flick out my banner in pure annoyance. I could sense the wretched smell of a Pegasus near by, which only boiled my inside even worse. How would I approach Sinuhe, after such a courteous departure on both my and d’Art leave of absence? Would I rage at her for daring to bring a Pegasus into our midst and then demonstrate to her what happens to those filthy creatures? Or would I welcome her like I had in the Threshold, with venom and cooing words?

I slink out of the shadows from the woods, and slither up to our visitor. It has been too long, dear Sinhue. Pray, tell me, what brings you this far north? My words were pure ice, though delicate and fragile as they left my tongue. I would have no mercy on this unicorn mare, for she had outright dismissed me, and for that, she would pay dearly for. I wondered for a moment, what a unicorn’s horn would look like strung around my sleek nape; it was quite a thought, let me tell you.

text text text blah blah blah

Messages In This Thread
The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Sinuhe - 05-05-2013, 02:52 PM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Africa - 05-05-2013, 06:04 PM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Deimos - 05-05-2013, 06:31 PM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Arah - 05-06-2013, 03:03 AM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Alan - 05-06-2013, 05:53 AM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Giselle - 05-06-2013, 07:34 AM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Sinuhe - 05-06-2013, 12:58 PM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Africa - 05-06-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Deimos - 05-08-2013, 04:12 PM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Arah - 05-09-2013, 01:40 AM