the Rift

[OPEN] The tricksters way | Africa,Open

Sinuhe Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 3
Roo
I'VE WALKED A MILLION MILES FOR YOU, BUT I'M STILL ALONE

Attracting a crowd was not a bad thing, nor a good. I hadn't bargained on having three or four Unicorns coming to meet and greet, not that I was sure if they were going to greet anyway. A small part of me wanted to know if perhaps D'artangan would turn up, or Giselle. It would be a interesting conversation to say the least, especially when someone else decided to drop in on us. I stand with my head looking away from the cave so that when Africa swoops down, they won't see her.

They come one by one. The first, a dark stallion. His voice came dark, harsh, cold. "Leave." My head lifts slightly, my ears turning back slightly. "And hello to you to." I say, just a hint of sarcasm in my voice. "I came here to cause no trouble, I can assure you." It is now that yet another arrives. This one a smoky white. Horns like a stags grew from her head, coated in the thin layer of velvet that made them so soft. She said nothing. So I say nothing, I didn't get the chance anyway.

A bay mare came, she was also quiet. Then a familiar face came Giselle. My attention turns to her and her voice, dripping like blood of a blade. "It has been too long, dear Sinhue. Pray, tell me, what brings you this far north?" Although the words she spoke were, kind, they were sarcastically kind. My words weren't sarcastic however. I nod in her direction. "Giselle," Now talking to all of them I continue. "I can asure you all, I come in no harm. I have only come to find out what the rest of this land was like. I have chosen the ignore the fact most of you hate Pegasi and Equines, I have choose to look past my stubbornness. and come here, maybe not to forever as I was going to but, just a small visit." I direct the last part of my speech at Giselle. With a small smile flicking onto my face for a split second I add. "As Giselle has said, I am Sinuhe."

SINUHE
IMAGE CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Sinuhe - 05-05-2013, 02:52 PM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Africa - 05-05-2013, 06:04 PM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Deimos - 05-05-2013, 06:31 PM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Arah - 05-06-2013, 03:03 AM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Alan - 05-06-2013, 05:53 AM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Giselle - 05-06-2013, 07:34 AM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Sinuhe - 05-06-2013, 12:58 PM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Africa - 05-06-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Deimos - 05-08-2013, 04:12 PM