the Rift

[OPEN] The tricksters way | Africa,Open

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

She listened to each encounter and waited quietly. She did not have anything to add and quite frankly Deimos had the ground pretty much covered. Her eyes were narrowed and quick calculations were going on behind them. Arah did not noticed the outsider approaching. As another female from her herd approached, Arah felt a coy smile settle on her lips. This mare had entered The Basin with a purpose. All of these exploring excuses were just that, excuses. Her sigh was loud and the roll of her eyes could be seen by everyone in the group who was looking at her. Liar, liar. Other's from opposing herds did not just visit their rivals. They chose to kick their rivals ass on the battle field. So what the hell was this little whiny mare really doing here? Arah decided to make it her job to find out.

Stepping forward Arah spoke, "Do not lie to us, don't even bother wasting your breath." Her voice was quiet and thoughtful. No one had time to deal with the mare and whatever pathetic plan was forming in her head. "Heed Deimos' warning, leave." She looked towards Deimos now and tilted her head slightly. "I don't know about you, but I really wouldn't want to go up against him in a battle." Before turning her eyes back onto the threat she passed Deimos a small smile, letting him know that she was on his side, an ally. The last time she had been dealing with an intruder her own kind had screamed at her afterwards, she did not want it to happen again. Not that she hadn't been able to deal with the idiot mare who decided to take her on. Arah may not look like much but she still kicked the Sun god's horrendous bear's ass.

To her own mind, she was just as much of an bad ass as a fellow warrior in her herd.

Her head tilted to the side as she now watched the other mare. Doubtful that she would be able to take on him. Only this mare was here creating an audience...a distraction. Arah still hadn't figured out what her real purpose here was. Although one thing was almost for certain, she was far to confident for somebody by herself. "Tell me, Sinuhe," Arah was taking a wild guess but only confidence could be heard. "Where is your trickster partner?" Arah inquired. Golden eyes blinked once while attempting to catch the gaze of the troublesome mare. "No doubt they need to be told what happens to trespassers as well."

It was a gamble to assume that she was working with someone but Arah just had a feeling. Her stance was still relaxed, casual and pretty much chilled. Standing next to Deimos she felt pretty powerful.

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.
Notes; Small post, conserving my muse xD
Words; 467
Tag; Deimos, Africa, Sinuhe, Alan, Giselle and Open

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Sinuhe - 05-05-2013, 02:52 PM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Africa - 05-05-2013, 06:04 PM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Deimos - 05-05-2013, 06:31 PM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Arah - 05-06-2013, 03:03 AM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Alan - 05-06-2013, 05:53 AM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Giselle - 05-06-2013, 07:34 AM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Sinuhe - 05-06-2013, 12:58 PM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Africa - 05-06-2013, 07:00 PM