the Rift

[OPEN] The tricksters way | Africa,Open

Giselle Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
It was hard for me not to let the pleasure of a smile spread against my maw as each of my family members were quick to throw this mare out. It warmed my heart, to say the least, if you could say I even had one. Deimos was the boldest, and rightfully so. If I wasn’t so selfish, I might have stepped back and let him have at it. But her coming to the Basin, was now a personal matter, and I wanted her to suffer more than anyone thought possible. Who was this twit, to think she could just come waltzing in and have no repercussions to answer for?

Arah was right, I thought. A partner in crime did not lurk far. In fact the scent of a Pegasus was lingering. If anything, at this point I was the one with all the information needed. And what a perfect time and opportunity to expose whose side she had taken. But then another spoke from the shadows. Talk of torment of trespassers, and that wasn’t the only thing I remembered ither.

Sinuhe, dear, I would offer you an invitation to stay, but you have already declined your opportunity in the Threshold. As you can see, we do not take kindly to just anyone who merrily makes a decision to just explore.

I take a second to eye my companions. They were all stanced for battle, but I was perfectly calm and free. I could almost feel Sinuhe’s fur on my hide. What a shame to let such a beautiful fur coat go to waste. I would heed Demio’s kind offer and leave now. While your still in one piece, and don’t forget to take your friend with you. Is it Avalon who has accompanied you, another unicorn to lead you astray? Or another fool you have put in danger because of your lack of intelligent curiosity?

Sinuhe’s name would forever be engraved on my list. I wondered exactly what had itched beneath her skin so, to have the nerve to come to the Basin. Whatever it was, she had made a bad decision, and now she would have to pay for her choices. Every possible nerve in me was on fire. I wished she would do something stupid so that I might have a reason to lunge her and finally crave my thirst for a traitor’s blood. But something told me to wait, and patience was something to be valued.

text text text blah blah blah

Messages In This Thread
The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Sinuhe - 05-05-2013, 02:52 PM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Africa - 05-05-2013, 06:04 PM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Deimos - 05-05-2013, 06:31 PM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Arah - 05-06-2013, 03:03 AM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Alan - 05-06-2013, 05:53 AM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Giselle - 05-06-2013, 07:34 AM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Sinuhe - 05-06-2013, 12:58 PM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Africa - 05-06-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Deimos - 05-08-2013, 04:12 PM
RE: The tricksters way | Africa,Open - by Arah - 05-09-2013, 01:40 AM