Rhiannon Posts: 76
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 6 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sparrow
We Talked
Together Sharpening a Knife
Like Killing Partners for a Life
Hey, We can Hide the Bodies on the Ride Home
Even as the large male's head turned towards her direction, a clear indicator that he had heard her pleading words, Rhiannon remained where she had been standing. She was uncertain if she should continue to approach, as surely there were those who wouldn't enjoy the company of a child... Crowley's wisdom rang in her ears, the Weaver's teachings settling in early that not everyone could be trusted, especially those without horns upon their brows.

Still...

'Of course. Why are you alone, little one?' The painted stag's words were welcome for the brindled princess to hear, and immediately the tuft of her frosted tail gave a flick of genuine happiness. Dual-colored eyes brightened considerably, and for the briefest of moments Nonnie forgot about the rain. But only for a moment.

"I was out playin'," came the uncertain reply, one dark hoof daring a step closer, "And I didn't realize what time it was. Then, it started rainin', and now it's dark, and... I can't find my way home." At the admittance, Rhiannon's head lowered as if in shame, her hoof idly digging into the soggy ground beneath her very body. Would this handsome stallion laugh at her and send her on her way? Or would he understand her plight and be willing to help? Did he know her father? Maybe he did.

Before she could say much else to this draft, another voice drifted through the air, one that Rhiannon would always recognize. It was ingrained in her memory since the day of her birth, those sweet and loving vocals that were meant only for her. No one else would receive such words of kindness from this newcomer, and that made the filly feel special. Turning her head, Rhiannon immediately spotted Elizabeth, gold and silver eyes brightening with joy as she recognized the silver-hued form of her mother.

"Mama!" Rhiannon cried with joy, giving her tiny head a toss. Throughout her short life, Elizabeth was a rare sight. Even though she was a Corporal, other duties stole the mare away, and it was because of this that Rhiannon often spent her time with Crowley and Talbot, nestled in the warmth of their cave. Promptly the filly turned, lanky legs somehow stepping over themselves so that she could trot to her mother's dark side, and upon reaching the Corporal, Rhiannon brushed her cheek affectionately against Elizabeth's chest. "I missed you, Mama. It's cold out; can we go home?"

Yet, Elizabeth instead turned her inquiries to the painted draft unicorn who had been so kind to her, and Rhiannon did the same. Her tail flicked again, just once, and she smiled brightly. "Please do," she beckoned, hoping that this nice stallion would agree, "It's really cold, and wet, and stuff... Come with us!"

[ooc: I'm so, so, SO sorry on the wait, guys. ;-; Things are just super hectic right now. <3]

Messages In This Thread
I've Broke Apart My Insides - by Crash Course - 05-06-2013, 01:55 PM
RE: I've Broke Apart My Insides - by Rhiannon - 05-11-2013, 04:23 AM
RE: I've Broke Apart My Insides - by Crash Course - 05-12-2013, 02:21 PM
RE: I've Broke Apart My Insides - by Elizabeth - 05-13-2013, 06:57 AM
RE: I've Broke Apart My Insides - by Rhiannon - 05-21-2013, 10:35 AM
RE: I've Broke Apart My Insides - by Crash Course - 05-21-2013, 02:43 PM