the Rift

[OPEN] The new day is upon us [Darwin,open]

Sinuhe Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 3
Roo

The new day is upon us

He asked to many questions. How was I meant to prove that I came in peace? In fact, I shouldn't have to prove it at all. I am a honest girl, I don't lie (well, I don't lie a lot anyway) and I don't purposely go out of my way to cause trouble in lands I don't belong in, not unless I had a reason to. I sigh slightly again before briefly speaking. "There is no way I can really prove I come in peace, I only came to meet others." I hope you do not walk into the other lands as such. You could get yourself seriously injured or even killed by doing that. My reply came quickly, with a shake of my smoky head. I knew that it was rude to trespass but I didn't really see it as that, not until now anyway."I havn't had the chance. I was attracted to this land for some reason, and rightly so, it is rather beautiful."

The drifting scent of a colt wandered past. I turn my head, curious as to who it might be and my eyes were struck with a bay colt with wings that crackled. If I hadn't been taught so well to hide my feelings there might of been a unmistakable look of horror my my face but instead it settled as a curious, wondering and very mildly shocked look. The lad seemed in no pain though and so I relaxed a bit more, however the grown stallion did not.

A frail laughter rolled of the tongue of the bay. Personally I didn't see how his stroll had been ruined but maybe he was tired or something, or didn't feel much like talking so, with a gentle tone I say. "I have told you I come in no harm. If you wish, continue your stroll, I will stay with the lad." I now turn to the lad himself, a kind grin slapped on my maw. "You are not interrupting anything young one." I say, chuckling a little at his innocence in walking in on us. "And, what is your name? I am not sure if you heard but mine is Sinuhe."

"blah blah blah."

OOC: Bad post is bad.

Messages In This Thread
The new day is upon us [Darwin,open] - by Sinuhe - 05-06-2013, 02:40 PM
RE: The new day is upon us [Darwin,open] - by Sinuhe - 05-11-2013, 03:54 AM
RE: The new day is upon us [Darwin,open] - by Casimir - 05-11-2013, 06:28 PM