the Rift

[OPEN] The new day is upon us [Darwin,open]

Rafe Posts: 30
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Tamme

RAFE</style>
  The coldest blood runs through my veins</style>

The uncertain smell called him to the area where locked was already caught in words with an interloper. A white and blue disease. A insolent, rude witch with no manners and a personality like poison. The ignorance that rolled from her tongue and demeanor was astounding, greater even that the foals who had not been taught. Was she raised in a herd with no consequences? Did mommy and daddy wait at her muzzle and hoof? Pathetic.

Rafe approached with bold steps, death a bitter promise in the way his muscles slid beneath crimson hide. He towered over the pair, four horns weapon-spires that gleaned with ebony spirals. The two toned tail, low set on sloping hips did not stir behind him and his cold, emotionless gaze never wavered from the entitled bitch.

The time of day was irrelevant. Her opinion of their land was irrelevant. He did not notice the landscape nor comment on its aesthetics. He did not pay attention to the crisp breeze that promised winter biting at his hide. No, he was a predator staring at prey, and he would not be denied blood on this day. Well, not unless reason decided to suddenly capture her dim mind.

"This is not your land. You are not welcome here. Leave," he rumbled, his voice smooth like vodka and deep. "Your name is of no consequence. Your purpose is meaningless. In every way you have broken the laws of the herds by spitting upon the borders we erect to protect ourselves from insolence, like you. So I do not give a damn if you were attracted to a pretty flower or waterfall, mare. You will leave. You will go to the borders. You will obey the law. Or Locket and I will summon every force in this herd of mercenaries to tail you until the light at the end of your life fades and the only heaven that will take you is rimmed in fire."

Messages In This Thread
The new day is upon us [Darwin,open] - by Sinuhe - 05-06-2013, 02:40 PM
RE: The new day is upon us [Darwin,open] - by Rafe - 05-11-2013, 03:31 PM
RE: The new day is upon us [Darwin,open] - by Casimir - 05-11-2013, 06:28 PM