the Rift

[OPEN] this way, that way, the other way

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
</style>

I am always on the look out for princes. Or queen. Or kings. Anyone, really; anyone who can take me far, far away from here. Away from Mama, and Ru and the watchful eyes of Stella. I'm not a baby you know. I'm Raeden, and I have magic, I'm probably a really excellent fighter as well. And beautiful. Don't forget beautiful (did I mention I have magic?); so basically you can see why I don't belong here among smelly mercenaries. Ewww; Mama tells me'n Ru stories about when we lived in the Woods. The woods! Can you even imagine? Anyways, I know that I have to endure this petty life, before my Prince will come - that way, he'll see me as modest and enlightened (I think...something like that..).

My thoughts shift instantly as a white stallion marvelously comes into view. Already, I can feel my adrenaline begin to surge, as I tell myself that this is it! Today is the day! He's a little....spotty, for my taste, but that's alright! Quite alright! My heart beats faster as I dance forward from the grove of trees I was strolling through - I am careful to ensure that while my gait may look effortless, that in reality I am carefully placing each step, to maximize and emphasize my excellent confirmation. Thank you, Daddy! Mama's Arabian lines give me nice sexy curves, but Daddy's make me looong and lushly lean. I toss my horn head slightly, hoping the light bounces off my iridescent horn, as I force my wavy mane to fall in loose cascades down to my shoulders. I'm sure I look really stunning, as I prance forward to meet him (in fact, I know I do. I've practiced).

My silver-flecked sea-green gaze washes over him approvingly. The spots actually aren't so bad; one of them sort of looks like a smiling face ,actually (but maybe that's just the angle). He hasn't quite crossed the boundaries into our land....Ah! Then it hits me: Maybe he isn't a prince at all! Maybe he's an intruder! Well! I'll be prepared either way! Confidently, I halt on the perimeter of the Foothills, my horned head held high. Licking my lips, I flick my tail and stomp my hoof into the soil, to catch his attention. ohmygodwhatdoIsay?! Panic. Panic. Panic.

"Hey there sugar" They are my mothers words, and they are falling from my lips. I realize, they don't sound half bad. Mama is better at this than me, but if he is my prince, it won't matter. Snorting, I again toss my head, causing a creamy lock of mane to gently fall around the base of my horn, as my eyes appraise the stallion eagerly.

You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
this way, that way, the other way - by Mauja - 05-07-2013, 01:39 PM
RE: this way, that way, the other way - by Raeden - 05-08-2013, 08:15 PM
RE: this way, that way, the other way - by Mauja - 05-09-2013, 05:47 AM
RE: this way, that way, the other way - by Raeden - 05-09-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: this way, that way, the other way - by Mauja - 05-12-2013, 05:16 AM
RE: this way, that way, the other way - by Raeden - 05-15-2013, 11:17 AM
RE: this way, that way, the other way - by Mauja - 05-20-2013, 01:42 PM
RE: this way, that way, the other way - by Raeden - 05-21-2013, 08:13 PM
RE: this way, that way, the other way - by Mauja - 05-27-2013, 02:51 PM
RE: this way, that way, the other way - by Raeden - 05-27-2013, 10:57 PM