the Rift

[OPEN] this way, that way, the other way

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
</style>

[Sorry!! >.<]

As soon as he speaks my name, I know we are destined to be together. We are in love; I can tell. Already I can hear Ru or Mama saying, You're too young to be in love, or You just met him. And I shall toss my head, already so wise in matters of the heart, and respond that it was love ay first sight. Then I will look down at Ru (Because I am taller), and will say that when she falls in love, she will know what I am talking about. Ooh! I can't wait to say that! But first, my poor Prince.

As he speaks my name yet again, I begin to feel as though my legs are about to give away from underneath me. Has his voice changed? It sounds...deeper, and it causes the oddest feeling in my back legs and my stomach. It isn't unpleasant though...it feels...warm and fluttery somehow. I wonder if it is magic, and he is casting some spell upon me. Silly Prince, I am already yours I think, though as he takes a step closer to me, the feeling suddenly intensifies to a burning heat, and all thought it gone from my mind, save for one: He is going to kiss me.

Is my breath okay? I had eaten clover this morning, so it should be - OHMYGOD. WHATIFTHERE'SFOODINMYTEETH. Suddenly that warm feeling turns cold and prickly - I can't have my first kiss be ruined by some unsightly bit of clover stuck in my teeth! How awful! My mind begins to reel, trying to think up a clever way to check. Coyly, I toss my head, to gently reposition my forelock. At the same time, I take the opportunity to run my tongue over my teeth, to ensure that they are clear of greenery. I am only half sure that I am good, and decide to forgo our first kiss, for now. He will of course kiss me after I heal him - I can wait until then; I will have figured out a way to know for sure, if there is food in my teeth.

"I have come to purify you, my Prince." I say, as if I am some astral bride, sent specifically for him. Taking a deep, rather shaky breath, which I hope he will perceive as great concentration, rather than nervousness on my part, I step towards him, bridging the gap between our bodies. Raising my muzzle slightly, I am once again flooded with heat and excitement. He's so tall! I think dreamily, and all at once I am filled with the desire to press myself against him, and see if his spotted coat is quite as silky as it looks. From this angle, can he see the cloud-like markings on my hindquarters? Has he noticed my dorsal stripe and barring? I hope so - I hope he thinks that I am both beautiful and slightly wild looking.

Moisture seems to appear from the air, as it is funneled and spiraled into my horn. My horn, normally opalescent and shiny, now turns a beautiful twilight purple, as electricity builds up within, ionizing the fluid which I have pulled from the air. The scent produced smells sweet, like the air after a thunderstorm, as the corona discharge begins building and bleeding from my horn. My eyes, now looking more purple than green due to the light cast from my horn, shine brightly and expectantly as I gaze adoringly up at him.

[PERMISSION TO PURIFY MAUJA THE BLEEDING HEART?!?!]

You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
this way, that way, the other way - by Mauja - 05-07-2013, 01:39 PM
RE: this way, that way, the other way - by Raeden - 05-08-2013, 08:15 PM
RE: this way, that way, the other way - by Mauja - 05-09-2013, 05:47 AM
RE: this way, that way, the other way - by Raeden - 05-09-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: this way, that way, the other way - by Mauja - 05-12-2013, 05:16 AM
RE: this way, that way, the other way - by Raeden - 05-15-2013, 11:17 AM
RE: this way, that way, the other way - by Mauja - 05-20-2013, 01:42 PM
RE: this way, that way, the other way - by Raeden - 05-21-2013, 08:13 PM
RE: this way, that way, the other way - by Mauja - 05-27-2013, 02:51 PM
RE: this way, that way, the other way - by Raeden - 05-27-2013, 10:57 PM