the Rift

Ignorance [Open]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

A change was felt in the air, a pressure and moving beat. He recognized the pattern instantly and turned cranium toward intent of greeting it. An ebony warrior emerged, a general of higher ranking and privilege. Neck tensed and lowered skull in greeting, orbs angled toward earth as husky male tones shook the air between them

“Greetings, Midas, and to you, newcomer. I am Azzuen, General here.”

Azzuen, ah, he mused, “Your presence brings honor General.”

“My apologies for not finding the time sooner to greet those who now call the Throat their home, my duties keep me to the skies most of the time.”

Skull took moment to raise and provide attention toward his standing officer before directing thoughts toward the lady.

“The only herd members I have had the pleasure of meeting are Tares and you. Though, yes, my stay has been wonderful, though slightly lonely.”

Those that placed themselves in duties such as solders and such were given more of a solitude life if they weren’t careful. Had the desire and art of war not been birthed by the very pores of his body and hot blood that ran through, he might have chosen a more company relished existence. One that was sure to attract others more readily. Soft he added toward her first response, “You will meet others; perhaps more so through the herd gatherings,” a warm smile formed in remembrance, it was often the only time the group sought out its members and gathered as one entity.

“I sincerely apologize for the awkwardness of this conversation. I have a rare condition of amnesia, therefore there are some days I wake up and everything I used to know is erased from my memory. The later occurred a few days ago and I woke up here in the Throat, wondering how I arrived. Tares found me and promptly indebted me to her for saving my life. That is why I know no one else, and have no other things to tell you.”

Bent ears twitched, each curve flicked up toward her words; concern flooded a golden gaze in response though he remained quiet for a moment. Amnesia. A turn not so unfamiliar, though he had never experienced its definition. To lose sight of who one was. He could only image the grievance that was wrought because of such loss, “My deepest condolence ma ’lady,” muscles along his shoulders flexed ruffling the feathers that rested close behind, “But it thrills me to know your adventures have led to safety until what is lost returns to proper owner.”

“It is nice to meet a new face. If you could help me with continuing this interaction, I would be ever so pleased. It is rare for me to meet any others, and you are the second I have ever encountered. This is a wonderful experience.”

Features lightened at her thoughts of encouragement, “Words to lighten the heart,” a smile followed toward them both.

Word count: 493

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Ignorance [Open] - by Aure - 07-20-2012, 01:15 PM
RE: Ignorance [Open] - by Midas - 07-23-2012, 09:16 PM
RE: Ignorance [Open] - by Aure - 07-24-2012, 10:28 AM
RE: Ignorance [Open] - by Midas - 07-25-2012, 09:15 PM
RE: Ignorance [Open] - by Aure - 07-25-2012, 10:54 PM
RE: Ignorance [Open] - by Ázzuen - 07-25-2012, 10:55 PM
RE: Ignorance [Open] - by Midas - 07-30-2012, 09:46 AM
RE: Ignorance [Open] - by Aure - 07-31-2012, 01:48 PM
RE: Ignorance [Open] - by Ázzuen - 08-03-2012, 02:20 AM