the Rift

To whom it may concern.

Murder Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I have several queries for you. I hope you’ll contribute to me a moment since your clock is stuck. To start, what does the world look like beneath the ocean? I’ve always wanted to know. Furthermore, can you teach me to fly? I’m not so certain. And last but definitely not least, how does the crown of Días fit? I would so adore trying it on. I venerate your frigid disregard however any response would be appreciated.

Hopefully yours,
Murder

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds
Thor protects himself.
I have several queries for you. I hope you’ll contribute to me a moment since your clock is stuck.

To start, what does the world look like beneath the ocean? I’ve always wanted to know.
[World's Edge is located by the ocean]
Furthermore, can you teach me to fly? I’m not so certain.
[Thor's wings are too small for him to be able to fly]
And last but definitely not least, how does the crown of Días fit? I would so adore trying it on.]
[He was just announced WeyLeader of the Edge]
I venerate your frigid disregard however any response would be appreciated.

Hopefully yours,
Murder

Lines by Tamme! Paddeh Coloring

Unregistered
Thor is safe.
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia blocks herself.

---> stuck clock; had the time god baby
---> In Foothills with Earth/Water god resides (under the ocean)
---> No so certain she could teach how to fly; does't have wings
---> Dias was an explorer and Ophelia traveled from Isilme to Helovia
---> She is "frigid" and loves the cold

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!
Kri protects herself.

I have several queries for you. I hope you’ll contribute to me a moment since your clock is stuck.

To start, what does the world look like beneath the ocean?
Kri's eyes are dark blue, and described on her profile to mirror a dark ocean.

I’ve always wanted to know.

Furthermore, can you teach me to fly?
Species ref - Pegasus.

I’m not so certain.

And last but definitely not least, how does the crown of Días fit?
Rank reference, leader.
Dias means day is Spanish, which could be a land ref to the Throat.

I would so adore trying it on. I venerate your frigid disregard however any response would be appreciated.

Hopefully yours,
Murder

Unregistered
Both are safe.

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
Ophelia protects Roskuld

I have several queries for you: ---> wants time god for crows
clock is stuck: ----> She'd a kiddo
beneath the ocean? : ---> has black "blue irridescent" markings like the deep part of the ocean
Furthermore, can you teach me to fly? I’m not so certain. : ---> does nor have permanently visible wings
And last but definitely not least, how does the crown of Días fit? :---> "Crown of Days" in Spanish. Demi-god of the time god.

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!
Kri protects Cassiopeia.

Color reference to her eyes and she is a dark blue roan.

Furthermore, can you teach me to fly?
Species ref, pegasus.

I’m not so certain.

In mythology, Cassiopeia is a vain queen.
Land reference to the Throat, since it's very sunny~

I would so adore trying it on. I venerate your frigid disregard however any response would be appreciated.

Hopefully yours,
Murder

Unregistered
Both are safe.
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
Mauja is safe.

I have several queries for you.
I hope you’ll contribute to me a moment since your clock is stuck. -- maybe a reference to him being "frozen", or to the fact that the Time God kidnapped him a while back

To start, what does the world look like beneath the ocean? I’ve always wanted to know. -- his eyes are blue, and he's very secretive

Furthermore, can you teach me to fly? I’m not so certain. -- species ref, not a pegasus

And last but definitely not least, how does the crown of Días fit? I would so adore trying it on. -- he's Lord in the Basin, the land of Time ("days"?)

I venerate your frigid disregard however any response would be appreciated. -- he is quite cold and indifferent sometimes.

Hopefully yours,
Murder
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Unregistered
Mauja is safe.

Sakura Posts: 41
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 16hh :: Two Years (at time of death) Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Aaron says Mirage is safe

To start, what does the world look like beneath the ocean? I’ve always wanted to know.
World's Edge is located by the ocean

Mirage can transform into a golden dragon

And last but definitely not least, how does the crown of Días fit? I would so adore trying it on.]
World's Edge and Qian Leader

Hopefully yours,
Murder

Unregistered
Mirage is safe.

The God of the Spark was sought.

{ Let me state that in the rules it says anyone can steal anyone and never says Gods are off limits ;) }

He is the god of time and ageless, hence his clock being stuck.

Appearance reference because his eyes are deep blue.

He has wings but they aren't visible all the time.

Días is another name for the god Zeus, whose symbol is a lightning bolt. The Spark's horn is shaped like a bolt of lightning hence the crown.

I would so adore trying it on.

Reference to personality, though Murder doesn't venerate it, because in his profile it says he is cold and indifferent.

Hopefully yours,
Murder

God of the Spark Posts: 111
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: Ageless
Admin
The God of Time laughs and says that he is not a weakling bound and subject to mortal laws. He would gladly smite you however, if you have a death wish.

{{Gods are outside of the rules and are not considered 'characters', more like 'entities' and therefore cannot be stolen. Furthermore, Gods are the creators of all magical elements and the creators of the laws, so they are outside of the system entirely. Stealing a god would be impossible to do, especially time god who is omniscient.}}

Unregistered
Now that is just plain silly, they made the laws so therefore should be bound TO them as well. Their not omniscient since they have their own "sectors" and don't seem to have power in each others areas. It should be stated in the rules that they can not be stolen so I feel that this needs to be "discussed." I feel it could be rather an interesting twist to the site if a God is stolen. Even if their inability to be snatched gets added to the rules now. Murder isn't planning on hurting him, just giving him a taste of his own medicine for once.

Helovian Ancient
Admin
That's just the thing. Gods are gods. They created the world, and it is not in the rules because they are not "characters". This is not a diplomacy with the gods, it's a somewhat benevolent dictatorship. When asked in the past if gods can be stolen, we have replied no, therefore it is a law by precedent that we felt did not need to clutter the rules since it would not make sense regardless. Not all of the gods are omniscient, but time god is. He is the master of time and therefore can see the past, present and future.

Sulwyn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Agreed, but sort of with both...

Seeing as the Time God is.. the Time God... he could just step into another stream of time and disappear. He'd be pretty hard to ambush, let alone capture.

But I also have to agree with Tarot because the rules did not state that Gods could not be stolen.
--> Edit: Just read the latest Time God post.

#donenaggingsorrytobargeinv_v

EDITTED

Unregistered
I was thinking Murder could talk to one of his siblings and get almost like a spell that could "freeze" him. I feel like it should be in the rules because anyone coming on this site would see them as characters since they make posts, have babies, and all other character type stuff. I didn't ask first because I didn't want to reveal my plan. How would "The Gods are exempt from stealths" clutter anything. You said anyone could steal anyone therefore I think you should honor the rules you wrote, even if you disagree.

Helovian Ancient
Admin
Anyone meaning any character. The rules that exist there are for the characters who play on this site. Gods are not subject to breeding, powerplay, godmoding, companion, stealing, battling, etc, therefore are outside of the rules. Also, the only characters powerful enough to challenge the gods are the demi-gods, which is the sole purpose of their inception as a balance of power between the "gods" who are untouchable and the mortals. Precedence is the rule we are following. We had said no in the past, therefore it is a no now, in addition to the fact that it is impossible.

Unregistered
Well then, if its going to be that way, I feel Murder's crows need to be returned to him and I suggest adding it to the rules so other new players aren't confused like I was. Though I highly disagree with this.